What's new

Envoy to India gets death threats

Use your Logic Mr PureLogic and Stick to the Topic don't try to Derail it and i must warn you again that this is not any Indian Defence Forum like Baharat Rakshak so Avoid Personal attacks.

Didnt know u were just recently promoted as one of the Moderator! :police: We Know its not BR or other PDF. Thats why we are here! We are here coz the forum is logical as a whole! God Speed.
[/QUOTE]

I was recently Promoted to the Rank of Lt.Colonel but i am not a Moderator but still if someone is not Following the rules (Indian or Even Pakistani Member) i must warn him that he is doing a wrong thing and Specially if Someone Personally Attacks me.

You will agree with me My friend that many Pakistani Members have been banned for Abusing or making wrong or aggressive statements against the Fellow Indian members, and same rule is applied for Indian members as well.

You are doing a great Job mann. Continue this way, you are the one in few Indian members who is cool and has a valid point and discusses every Issue very Professionally. Thanx for Participation in :pdf: and we expect same from all the other Indian Members as well.

India boosts Pakistan envoy's security after threat
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India has stepped up security for the Pakistani High Commissioner to the country after he received an email threatening him, officials said on Monday, amid tensions between the two neighbours over the Mumbai attacks.

A Pakistan High Commission official in New Delhi said the email, received about 10 days ago, threatened the envoy, Shahid Malik, would be killed if he did not immediately leave India.

"We told Indian authorities and our High Commissioner's security has been increased," Shah Zaman Khan, the high commission's press minister, told Reuters. "Whether it was prank or whatever, the matter had to be reported."

An Indian government official said security for Malik had been raised and, though the email seemed like a mischief, it was nevertheless being investigated.

Tensions between the nuclear-armed rivals have risen since the November attacks in Mumbai that killed 179 people, and which India blames on Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba militant group.

India has mounted a diplomatic offensive against Pakistan, saying it was not doing enough to crack down on militant groups on its soil. It also wants some 40 suspects, including those it says planned the Mumbai attack, extradited from Pakistan.

The lengthy email, written in English, was sent on behalf of a group calling itself the All-India Anti-Terrorism Group. It said Pakistan was linked to the Mumbai raids.

"If the threat is taken lightly, it is 200 percent sure the envoy will be killed," the letter said.

Despite the tension, the chances of military confrontation between the old foes, who have fought three wars since 1947, is low thanks in part to the diplomacy of the United States and other powers, analysts say.

India has provided Pakistan data from satellite phones used by the attackers and what it describes as the confession of the sole surviving gunman.

Islamabad, which denies any state involvement in the attacks, has said it would look at the information India had provided.

India boosts Pakistan envoy's security after threat | Top News | Reuters

But some of u guys aren't logical at all. Take PureLogic as an example. He keeps saying stuff like "India will take brutal action against Pakistan" even though he knows India wouldn't dare.

Please consider my statements again before calling me names.

I did not say "India will take brutal action". I said "India will get valid and strong reason to take brutal action."

If you really think on the appropriate level, this thing makes a lot of difference in the world of politics. Hope you guys understand my point.

Now this is a Nice response From GoI. This is What we Pakistanis expect from Indian Govt if Some fools try to threat the Diplomatic relations between the two countries.

That's what I was trying to tell you. Few people in India does not mean India.

Also, if we consider the public anger in India, these groups cannot be blamed completely. (I am not at all supporting their actions.)

That's what I was trying to tell you. Few people in India does not mean India. Also, if we consider the public anger in India, these groups cannot be blamed completely. (I am not at all supporting their actions.)

But when a news is created they mention it "india"....not some groups in india...:)

But when a news is created they mention it "india"....not some groups in india...:)
Yes same thing about Pakistan and the people world Over! One rotten apple might not spoil the whole bunch, But it Will Spoil the NAME of the whole Bunch!

Ohh.. come on!!

Don't tell me they do not burn Indian flags, banners in Pakistan. There are people in Pakistan who consistently say "there should be no relation with India and all we should do is nuke down the major cities there". Aren't they?

What will you call it? Pakistan is violent against India? Pakistan wants to kill over 1,20,00,00,000 people because of handful of militants and irresponsible Indian and Pakistani media? I hope you got the point.

Back
Top Bottom