What's new

Enough is Enough... I am very very very Angry...

This why changing names all the time is not a good thing. Your name is your brand in the forum world. :hitwall:

thats why i get back my all time name back damn hahaahhaha

and btw i keep an eye on you man after you reach every 1000 i will open thread for you lolz

This why changing names all the time is not a good thing. Your name is your brand in the forum world. :hitwall:

Actually the id (innocentboy) was created by niece, i was having dinner and she was using my laptop, i asked her to register me on the forum. I asked to make the ID which I have right now but she always calls me innocent boy :P so made this ID, which I got changed later.

Btw. One time doesnt equate 'all the times'.

Hey S.M.R congratulations for the posts and thanks you received and contributed towards

Your 1 of the coolest dudes out here on the forum so enjoy the success :azn:

Btw when something happens that intrigues me; I usually celebrate it with a glass of organic milk!!!

When my posts crossed 1000, no one created a thread for me

When my 'thanks' crossed 1000, 1500, no thread...

When my posts crossed 2000, again no thread....

:angry: :angry: :angry:

When my 'thanked' crossed 1000, no thread ....

:argh::flame::flame::argh:

Now I have decided to open a thread on myself....

Now my 'thanked' has just crossed 1500... so I opened a thread myself...

Well... I was silent spectator of this forum for last (i dont know) how many years... What do I do, normally I open google.com and search for Pakistan... then click 'news' then past 24 hours.... Sometimes whenever I didn't click 'news' :pdf: results usually displayed on first page. So i used to visit PDF that way...

Finally in May 2011 when OBL was declared dead, there were very hot discussions going on PDF, I could not resist myself from joining this forum. So I am here and able to create such a useless thread...

I am thankful to all the members as well as admin team for tolerating my stupid rants that has crossed 2000 now..... (the figure must be bit higher as posts in Member club don't count).

I have made a very good friends on this forum and I hope that I ll keep increasing my 'friends count' as well..

Only one thing which annoyed me a lot was the difficulty which I faced in getting premium membership. As paypal does not like Pakistanis. Well 'premium membership' was not the objective instead I meant to contribute a little bit towards funds of this forum. Apart from getting premium membership, I usually click 'ads' displayed on the forum as many times as I can, as it also increases revenue for the people managing the forum.

I love this forum, I love forum members....

I hope that admin team will consider taking payments locally from Pakistanis.

Thanks all once again...

Now my anger has gone down..
You since 2011 have crossed only 2500 Posts for me that is tragic

You since 2011 have crossed only 2500 Posts for me that is tragic
Increasing post count with THIS kind of posts is what is tragic sir.

Just to point out, the member joined in May 2011, The thread you are replying to was posted in August 2011 meaning and it mentions post count crossing 2000 mark. Meaning that at that time the post count was above 2000 anyway.

Please stop judging a members by number of his posts (no matter how ridiculous or stupid they are) rather that their quality.

I think i can understand the motive behind you 40000+ posts now @Zarvan . The comment you made exposes the though process behind all those posts bro. :D

Back
Top Bottom