What's new

Enough is Enough... I am very very very Angry...

Look at me :angry:

so much milestones i hv achieved so far and no body even noticed it :angry::angry:

honestly who cares :D-

congrag S.M.R- by the initials i am assuming it means Syed Murtaza Rahim?-

so much milestones i hv achieved so far and no body even noticed it :angry::angry:

Its combination of names of three people....:D

Congratulation man, I wish you the best and keep your head high. No matter if anyone didn't congratulate you or not praise your efforts!

Keep it up! Remember me as your friend! :D

:cheers:

congratulation_comment_graphic_06.gif

But jon bhai remember to oppen one thread for me when i reach 2000 post mark

Inti raat ko Mashwaray (Addwise) diay ja rahay rahy hn and open a thread for me also:rofl:

LOL @ S.M.R. chal bhai... thanks ka tokra qabool karo :D..

Well done on your achievements ;).. i'm trying to find the medal for you.. i know i kept it here somewhere....

Btw, if you want recognition.. try speaking against Pakistan.. thanks kay umbaar aur auto-threads opening machinery khud b khud shuru ho ja'ay gi.. ;)

Shortcut!

LOL @ S.M.R. chal bhai... thanks ka tokra qabool karo :D..

Well done on your achievements ;).. i'm trying to find the medal for you.. i know i kept it here somewhere....

Btw, if you want recognition.. try speaking against Pakistan.. thanks kay umbaar aur auto-threads opening machinery khud b khud shuru ho ja'ay gi.. ;)

Shortcut!

Nahi aatish bhai, never ever against Pakistan... :pakistan: You will be surprised that I got chance to settle abroad two times... One was for UK.....and another was to CA.. Majority of my paternal side are UK nationals. Allah ka shukar hai I am very happy in Pakistan.. Jaisa bhi hai, apna to hai.. yahan par hum larain marain, kuch bhi karain, ghar to aakhir apna hai..

Back
Top Bottom