What's new

Enough is Enough... I am very very very Angry...

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
When my posts crossed 1000, no one created a thread for me

When my 'thanks' crossed 1000, 1500, no thread...

When my posts crossed 2000, again no thread....

:angry: :angry: :angry:

When my 'thanked' crossed 1000, no thread ....

:argh::flame::flame::argh:

Now I have decided to open a thread on myself....

Now my 'thanked' has just crossed 1500... so I opened a thread myself...

Well... I was silent spectator of this forum for last (i dont know) how many years... What do I do, normally I open google.com and search for Pakistan... then click 'news' then past 24 hours.... Sometimes whenever I didn't click 'news' :pdf: results usually displayed on first page. So i used to visit PDF that way...

Finally in May 2011 when OBL was declared dead, there were very hot discussions going on PDF, I could not resist myself from joining this forum. So I am here and able to create such a useless thread...

I am thankful to all the members as well as admin team for tolerating my stupid rants that has crossed 2000 now..... (the figure must be bit higher as posts in Member club don't count).

I have made a very good friends on this forum and I hope that I ll keep increasing my 'friends count' as well..

Only one thing which annoyed me a lot was the difficulty which I faced in getting premium membership. As paypal does not like Pakistanis. Well 'premium membership' was not the objective instead I meant to contribute a little bit towards funds of this forum. Apart from getting premium membership, I usually click 'ads' displayed on the forum as many times as I can, as it also increases revenue for the people managing the forum.

I love this forum, I love forum members....

I hope that admin team will consider taking payments locally from Pakistanis.

Thanks all once again...

Now my anger has gone down..

congrats buddy hope to see you soon with 10K posts with 20K thanks

Congrats for 2000 posts and Congrats for 1000 thanks

btw Congrats in advance for 2000 thanks as well.

I just noticed I thanked more than 4000 posts. Lol!

Anyway congrats.

Well, a nice way to get yourself introduced!!!,,,,so how is the anger going now, a bit cooled off. Anyways, congrats on reaching multiple milestones, but you are a premium member, so be active, and demand respect!:wink:

Congrats! if things get too bad I can loan you some people who care!

Hope you will reach 10,000 Post with 10,000 thanks. Good Luck Buddy!!

Congrats. You are one of the very few who still maintain Ajmal kasab is not pakistani.

Others are just sell outs!

and You are the only one who reminds me the fact which I usually forget :P

Back
Top Bottom