What's new

enjoing pics of the German leopard IIA6

sweetgrape

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
The best tank in the world, see the surface of the tank, smoothe, I am jearous of the machining technology!! Perfect!!
1325838054_0.jpg

1325838054_1.jpg

1325838054_2.jpg

1325838054_3.jpg

1325838054_4.jpg

1325838054_5.jpg

1325838054_6.jpg

^^^

Correct, there is a very simple rule.

If it isn't German it's not engineering.

It looks cool, but how does it preform on the battlefield?

Check this out,

2hg703m.jpg

It's the T-55, the battle proven Main Battle Tank of India. It takes more than just looking smooth to win a battle, you also need to have spirit, without spirit you are nothing. That is why when an Indian soldier gets into the tank, the Indian soldier becomes "one with the tank" and thus the T-55 Arjun becomes invincible.

T-55 have seen uncountable amounts of combat, how much combat have the IIA6 seen?

German make some really awesome things. German Engineering at its best.

Looks deadly and futuristic.

they make the killing beast into a piece of art

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

It looks cool, but how does it preform on the battlefield?

Check this out,

2hg703m.jpg

It's the T-55, the battle proven Main Battle Tank of India. It takes more than just looking smooth to win a battle, you also need to have spirit, without spirit you are nothing. That is why when an Indian soldier gets into the tank, the Indian soldier becomes "one with the tank" and thus the T-55 Arjun becomes invincible.

T-55 have seen uncountable amounts of combat, how many combat have the IIA6 seen?
:D give me a screw driver and I can destory it`hahaha

they make the killing beast into a piece of art

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

:D give me a screw driver and I can destory it`hahaha

Nice try trolling. :lol:

T-55 have seen uncountable amounts of combat, how many combat have the IIA6 seen?

Thats the question I also want to ask. Yes, Leopard is a good machine but it never had to face any combat like Abrams,Pattons,T series etc.

Thats the question I also want to ask. Yes, Leopard is a good machine but it never had to face any combat like Abrams,Pattons,T series etc.

Which is why I say appearance is not everything. The advanced Leopard tank is still a theory until it has become war proven. So far the T-55 is leagues ahead of the Leopard in this field.

Wait weren't German soldiers in Afghanistan??

T-55 was good for it's time it gets alot of bad rep due to the poorly trained crew during Arab-Israeli wars and First Gulf War same goes for the T-72. still they were good tanks with the proper training.

Which is why I say appearance is not everything. The advanced Leopard tank is still a theory until it has become war proven. So far the T-55 is leagues ahead of the Leopard in this field.

You really need the best Trained Crew to use a T-55 to go against this Leopard Tank :D

The M1 Abrams and the Leopard 2 came from a common ancestor. Both excellent tanks. Although, I'd prefer the Leopard 2.

Has this related anything to world affairs? :lol:

Well btw, I have heard the Chinese are boasting their MBTs the most powerful killing machine in the World. Is that a hoax?

no need to bring t-55 tank in it

why compare a vintage tank with leopard

Back
Top Bottom