What's new

England humiliate India with 10-wicket win

The last time chance was given, he had compiled a triple hundread that time. But he was again a failure. He has age and time. We should not rush him into test now.
Let im prove himself in ODI, and then in test.

When people like Gambhir, Yuvaraj, Bhajji gets an extended run for no plausible reason and Rohit Sharma can be given chance for the umpteenth time - Jadeja can be given a second chance especially when he is in red hot form. Hopefully he would have learnt from the previous failure. If he clicks, he can fill in the gap of the allrounder India does not have.

When people like Gambhir, Yuvaraj, Bhajji gets an extended run for no plausible reason and Rohit Sharma can be given chance for the umpteenth time - Jadeja can be given a second chance especially when he is in red hot form. Hopefully he would have learnt from the previous failure. If he clicks, he can fill in the gap of the allrounder India does not have.

Bring Rahane in place of Tendu. Jadeja in place of Yuvraj. Leave the bowling as it is. You guys don't have much options in bowling.

Bring Rahane in place of Tendu. Jadeja in place of Yuvraj. Leave the bowling as it is. You guys don't have much options in bowling.

I am with you - Time for grandpa Tendulkar to hang his boots. Left to himself, he would want to play till he can hold the bat nomore.

Complete and utter disgrace I could not even watch after! we should bow our heads in shame at this performance

I am with you - Time for grandpa Tendulkar to hang his boots. Left to himself, he would want to play till he can hold the bat nomore.

He was the only person who got a high score for us though we still need him for 1 more yr

He was the only person who got a high score for us though we still need him for 1 more yr

Same was the case with Gambhir last match - What is needed is consistency which Tendulkar can't give anymore and as I said, time to rebuild a new team - the golden era is over with match winners like Dravid, Laksman retired. Tendulkar can't give anything. Get a new team and rebuild it - expect some failures for the next 2 years.

Actually he wants to open innings with Arjun for India. :D

Kohli should spend some time in the domestic cricket too. So he learns how to play in the longer format of the game.

DHO DALA...............................:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same was the case with Gambhir last match - What is needed is consistency which Tendulkar can't give anymore and as I said, time to rebuild a new team - the golden era is over with match winners like Dravid, Laksman retired. Tendulkar can't give anything. Get a new team and rebuild it - expect some failures for the next 2 years.

The Golden era was over soon after we won the WC, we lost in England 4-0 I believe and now to add insult to injury we are losing 2-1 at home! I agree we need a new wave of youngsters coming through but I still feel Tendulkar has 1 more year in him he can still do it on a high level for us.

Actually he wants to open innings with Arjun for India. :D

Kohli should spend some time in the domestic cricket too. So he learns how to play in the longer format of the game.

He wants to be the Bollywood heroes version - they act with some actresses and act with their daughters as well. :D

As for Kohli, he is a failure in this one series - otherwise he is ok - give him an extended run.

The Golden era was over soon after we won the WC, we lost in England 4-0 I believe and now to add insult to injury we are losing 2-1 at home! I agree we need a new wave of youngsters coming through but I still feel Tendulkar has 1 more year in him he can still do it on a high level for us.

Please let me understand what is that he can offer in the next 1 year.

Kohli is a good player in my book he has performed for us well but for some reason he has flopped in this test with England but with Swan and Panesar they have 2 of the best spinners in the world just think if Monty played in the first test we might not of even won it.

He wants to be the Bollywood heroes version - they act with some actresses and act with their daughters as well. :D

As for Kohli, he is a failure in this one series - otherwise he is ok - give him an extended run.

Don't know why but Kohli's performance deteriorates in the test cricket. He is really really good in ODI's. But in test he seems to be mediocre. He has a brilliant average of 51 in ODI. But in test he has an average of just 38. Obvious difference between the both.

He seems to be struggling in the longer format of the game.

Please let me understand what is that he can offer in the next 1 year.

Just his leadership skills and his actual presence on the pitch can have a impact for India, if we mix the right blend of youth in the team they will still need guidence from senior players like Sachin but I agree with you 100% the golden era is over and we need to bring up a new crop for the future.

U have a point. Yes a chance can be given as other are failing. Team composition must be changed fully starting from openers.
Rahane , Tiwary and Badri are much wanted in test team though.
In test even Saha is a better keeper and batting than dhoni

Since the turning pitches have done no good, the Indian captain is requesting for better opposition - team Kenya.

Can u say me when Badri was given chance and he failed? In his debut he made 56 against a red hot South Africa in Ahmedabad. He just played a test after that.
He is ready made for Test Cricket.
players like Rohit, Dinesh Kartik and Jadeja have played for 80 60 and 50 ODI respectively, yet they are continued to given chances.
Dhoni is discriminated against Badri and in this circumstances we need his services more than ever.

And Dhoni, whatever Pitches u give him, he will continue to fail. He is such a Pathetic.

Bring in Tiwary. But not Jadeja.

I have nothing against badri, its just that rahane has a far better first class average than him, and he does not play half his first class matches on pata chennai pitches. Pls consider my argument considering all four players, the chennai connection is absolutely clear.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom