What's new

England humiliate India with 10-wicket win

Ye cricket series abhe bhe chal rahi hai:cool:
Sale ye dhoni to nalla hai aur ye cricket game bhe aadu sa he hai sala dono ko India se ban kar Dena chahiye

Tendulkar is making fool of him self..He is becoming a disgrace to the game.The man has soo much respect but he has no sense of knowing his time is over and time for golden shake hand.

PLus some of the over rated players who think they are bigger then the game should leave n give chance for new talent.Pujara is a great find there are hundred of young player waiting to grab a chance..

Same goes to pakistan..PPl like Afridi younis mishbah kamran should be kicked out..

I miss cricket. I didn't watching anything after that T-20 world cup...

Perhaps the upcoming India - Pakistan series will be something that will come to real attention.

Tendulkar is making fool of him self..He is becoming a disgrace to the game.The man has soo much respect but he has no sense of knowing his time is over and time for golden shake hand.

PLus some of the over rated players who think they are bigger then the game should leave n give chance for new talent.Pujara is a great find there are hundred of young player waiting to grab a chance..

Same goes to pakistan..PPl like Afridi younis mishbah kamran should be kicked out..

Very true. Someone should tell Tendulkar that its time for Arjun to play for India not him:lol:On the otherhand sheer talents like Manoj Tiwary is sitting idle for a long time.Young guns like him should be exposed to more challenges now.

Very true. Someone should tell Tendulkar that its time for Arjun to play for India not him:lol:On the otherhand sheer talents like Manoj Tiwary is sitting idle for a long time.Young guns like him should be exposed to more challenges now.

Well u have to accept the fact that Tendulker have no clue on wht Monty bowling to him..Now if tendulker score the century in up coming test, there will be no use for it since England have manege to square the series already. Therefore he should put his hands up and say ok enough is enough...

I think Tendulker must say those words which the whole nation wants to hear,People don't want him to leave , when he is down.!

Pathetic!! You know once you lost some one due to terrorism then only you will find how "amusing" this things will be...Just Pathetic!!
Inke sasural main terrorists ko apna hero maante hain yaar. Tabhi to inke log Centuries ki jagah Bomb blasts jyada karte hain aur sab khush hote hain. :rofl:

India getting some serious thumping from Cook and company again! :D

Some comments from cricinfo:

"This is as bossy as it can get from the English," chunters Eric. "It was supposed to be a revenge series for India and a complete whitewash..." Aye, 'rewenge' hasn't got this messy since Jez filled Mark's bed with raw pork in Peep Show"

"This is the way we Indian take revenge, in 'Mahatma Gandhi' style, with namratha. You slap me on right cheek, I will give you my left cheek." Left cheek, right cheek, Abedi, it's all going up the creek for India at the minute :lol:

Dhobi ka k***a, naa ghar ka naa ghaat ka......:rofl:

Fits perfectly on few people. :D

Match Abhi Khatm Nahi hua hai AUNTY............Picture Abhi baaki hai :lol:

Back
Top Bottom