What's new

Engineers versus Doctors jokes.

Reaction score
Country
India
Doctors have dazzling memory. This enables them to clear umpteen numbers of tough exams to become a doctor. But it is doubtful if they have the IQ and thinking power to grasp difficult concepts and notice subtle things even if it is taught to them! Such highly rated and highly regarded professionals are so dumb. It's frustrating because if there's a valid but complex complaint the world doesn't believe the layman.

Could that be the reason for the Engineers versus Doctors jokes?

My Reaction When a engineer compare himself to a DOCTOR.

images

came to read some eng vs doc joke.... looks like just a bharat muslim / scionofindus level shitty thread.. :(

Engineer: to his doctor friend..may I ask you as why your why always laugh whenever she sees me.
Doctor: actually in my wedding night she asked me if I actually ever screwed anyone from behind, so I named you...hahahahahaha

A doctor's mistake may kill one person at a time

An engineer's mistake may kill 100's if not thousands at a time

:sick:

No comments sir, as i'm busy feeling "so dumb" right now.I'll try later.

Obviously, the OP is correct and it is clear that you do not "have the IQ and thinking power to grasp difficult concepts and notice subtle things even if it is taught", so I have a long wait ahead of me for you to respond. :D

images
@S.U.R.B. Sir, any comments here? :D
Engineer: to his doctor friend..may I ask you as why your why always laugh whenever she sees me.
Doctor: actually in my wedding night she asked me if I actually ever screwed anyone from behind, so I named you...hahahahahaha
Obviously, the OP is correct and it is clear that you do not "have the IQ and thinking power to grasp difficult concepts and notice subtle things even if it is taught", so I have a long wait ahead of me for you to respond. :D
It's no laughing matter. You would have understood if you had been at the receiving end of dumbness of doctors.

images
It is because South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis etcetera) don't get to see real engineers. Real engineers are like scientists. What we see are merely graduates with a tag of 'engineer'.

Back
Top Bottom