What's new

Engineer's detailed explanation of AVIONICS

well i think it is now ok
i have remove all the data from furum . And i think it will help all of us becoming illeterate in 21st century.

2ndly i had worked too on different researches in electronics and i have research paper too on RADAR.
and there is nobody who is isolated in his research .
every one needs the help of other and all researchers take the point from others and proceed

3rd and last thing no body here presenting his on articles here. my wordings"i would explain as much i can" simply mean this that with this bundle of information i would clear the things in so many minds and it was much informative thing on AVIONICS. and this material itself was EXPLANATION.

Even the people who wrote books had gained much of knowledge and data from others
and books on same titles resembles much.

And if someone had published book on the F/A-22 or AVIONICS. He was not involved in developng F16 or F22. thats all

I am not against you spreading knowledge. That is a vey good thing. But I didn't see you cite your sources. That is what ticked me off. You can write your own article, using information from various sources, and I will praise you for that. I am not your enemy, I am just trying to protect someone else's intellectual property.

Back
Top Bottom