What's new

Engaland de Pakistani

Came across a clip on YouTube of Pakistanis in England.

LMAO...LANATI

Big ups to UK for these kind of Pakistanis. I almost pissed my pants after seeing this shit. This is the kind of shit that @Indus Pakistan and other UK Pakistanis are proud of. :lol:

I'm just thinking, if my grandfather were too see this is what valayat is like, he would have died in shame. U.K. Pakistanis making us proud since the 50's. LOL
Thats the reason why i dont like attending weddings :sick: I would rather go to adiala than to go in weddings, atleast there will be peace in there.

@lastofthepatriots dekh tujhy kya bola ye bhai:o:

Arey sirf bc chutiya log jo khud gher may haramipan kerte hay aur phir dusro ko galli dete hay. hamaray gaon may khud ek masjid ka khatib gandi movies dekhte huay pakre gaya. Haramkhor munafiq log. Let others enjoy. Better they have a dance off instead of shooting each other.

Ye harami paidesh ka mujay kya bol sak ta he? Isne abi to UK pakistanio Ki besti Ki he. He seems like someone with inferiority complex. I would take him upside down with chittar and show him what's lit.

said every internet warrior ever.

The song you posted has parody written in the title and seems to be done in Canada. The video I posted seems to be a real Pakistani wedding in the UK.

Bro it may be a real wedding and the guys dancing Pakistani, but it is a show which is choreographed for the TV hence they went overboard much more.

Here is the show, it was cancelled after two seasons;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desi_Rascals

But I don't understand how this is different from stuff like this in the states;

Last edited:
Pakistanis had the gift of religion of Islam via which they could have attained honour and dignity. Instead, I see that the modern day Pakistan is nothing more than an extension of North Indian Haryanvi/Punjabi culture. Just the people have Muslim names and that's about it. Only KPK/FATA and Gilgit areas are an exception in term of uniqueness and different culture.

Well a large percentage of Pakistanis that went to UK can be compared to the red necks in USA. :lol:

It was just a joke bro.:) Mirpur is probably one of the safest and cleanest place to live in Pakistan.

Bro Hill Billies is the correct term, not rednecks.

Did you ever see Beverly Hill Hill-billies?

No denying we're pendus and proud of it. Lol

Just type " Pakistani wedding in USA " in youtube and you will see same or even worse kanjar kahna lol
Marriage used to be a simple but not anymore and people waste so much money on unnecessary show off if we look at wedding videos in youtube

Have seen a few weddings in Islamabad that are far worse than this!

Pakistanis had the gift of religion of Islam via which they could have attained honour and dignity. Instead, I see that the modern day Pakistan is nothing more than an extension of North Indian Haryanvi/Punjabi culture. Just the people have Muslim names and that's about it. Only KPK/FATA and Gilgit areas are an exception in term of uniqueness and different culture.
Do you think that Imran can bring back uniqueness to Pakistan Punjab?

In my family marriages are not conducted like this, but I have cousins in the UK that got married with this type of 'desi' flair. Some uk Pakistani members got hurt by my thread, but I have family in Uk engaging in this type of shit too, so I don't know why they got so upset.

Last edited:

The only differentiating factor between Pakistani Punjab vis-a-vis North India is Islam. There's no inherent uniqueness as such. Take Islam out of the equation and you can very easily witness plenty of interfaith marriages(especially supposed Muslim female and Hindu male) taking place which basically means...culture/ethnicity always triumph the "deen".

What's PTI's policy in regards to Bollywood? What is the Army's policy in regards to Bollywood? What is the judiciary's policy in regards to Bollywood? What is the "Pakistani" culture? What are the cultural objectives of this nation?

Indians nay bund mardi thi through proxy warfare ek time pay(tens of thousands perished) besides many of their other misdeeds. Don't know how often, but sometimes their soldiers rape Kashmiri Muslims as well. Iss sabb kay bawajood Pakistani khwateen ki zabanay nikal jaati hai Indian actors ko dekh kar...they can't stop emulating, dancing etc. The same Pakistani women folk came out to fight the cable operators on more than one occasion when the Indian TV serials were banned. I wouldn't even bother mentioning the men folk because they're a catastrophic failure in almost every aspect. Allah(swt), Mohammad(pbuh), Islam...they're mostly used for show-off purposes in Pakistan. Islam kidher hai in terms of priority? Akhir sey bhi akhir. This is a nation of swindlers and kanjar/kanjaris. This is a nation of low-cunning and cowardice. This is a nation of dishonour and indignity.

I would say that Imran's vote bank are the above mentioned type of folks, both men and women. Not only Imran's, but PML's, PPP's, ANP's et al. That's what this nation is.

Does Imran has the ability and the will to bring about a change via social engineering? I don't know. More relevant questions would be, so now that Imran is the PM, a leader of this nation's own choosing for the purpose of tabdeeli, are they going to stop cheating? Are they going to start paying their taxes? Are they going to start following the traffic rules? Are they going to start queuing? Are they going to stop littering? Are they going to improve their ikhlaq and treat the weak fairly?

Imran keeps on mentioning modelling Pakistan as per the "Medinian Welfare State". Pretty sure fahashi, VIP protocols, nepotism etc. were all outlawed/illegal under the Medina state. Is he genuinely interested in the proper use of Islamic principles in policy making? Or is it just mere hogwash and feel good talk? Let's see what the future holds for us.

Pakistanis in us are a lot more traditional compared to these type of people in the UK

You are badly mistaken.

Majority of Pakistanis in UK are conservatives from rural areas and small cities so this is uncommon, factually. The older generation doesn't allow this here. And if dancing happens then it becomes talk of relatives where words such as beghairat etc are commonly heard.

This dancing shit happens more in Pakistan, even in middle class families. And in every city. Go to the wedding halls.

Perhaps you should live in UK for a few months and attend a few weddings. This silly stereotype will disappear then!

Back
Top Bottom