What's new

Engaland de Pakistani

These Pakistanis look like the certain modern big city types, Karachi,Lahore etc. My nephew married into lahories and they had kanjar style on their side. Kashmiri types are more conservative and this stuffs awkward for them.

suna hai aik uch ka noker bhi rakha hai .jo sary kam karta hai :cheesy: beta aik hi bat per kina roy ga tu . us wakt main nashy main tha ghalti ho gai BC :taz:

tum bolo koi gali nhi dega

Tu he ga te riyasti chura, magar me Teri ma nu kaddi gaal kaddi? Yehi to farak he chaudryon ka aur riyasti churon ka jo arabi mulak ja ker sheikhon ke bistar gharam rakh te he.

These Pakistanis look like the certain big city types, Karachi,Lahore etc. My nephew married into lahories and they had kanjar style on their side. Kashmiri types are more conservative and this stuffs awkward for them.
well i think everyone have right to celebrate as he/she like sir .as long as they not harming someone .why should we object how they celebrate

Tu he ga te riyasti chura, magar me Teri ma nu kaddi gaal kaddi? Yehi to farak he chaudryon ka aur riyasti churon ka jo arabi mulak ja ker sheikhon ke bistar gharam rakh te he.
nhi tu kadi si gal aik wari menu yaad wa . chawla riyasat itni ameer thi ke tu migrate ker aya si riyasat ..btw main hur islamabadi waan menu koi riyasti na kawy

well i think everyone have right to celebrate as he/she like sir .as long as they not harming someone .why should we object how they celebrate

nhi tu kadi si gal aik wari menu yaad wa . chawla riyasat itni ameer thi ke tu migrate ker aya si riyasat ..btw main hur islamabadi waan menu koi riyasti na kawy

Bus Hun Teri khair ne. Me araya Islamabad avde puray pind na Teri bund maran. Je tu akhlok wala banda he ga fe tu aram nal address share karein ga mere nal.

These Pakistanis look like the certain modern big city types, Karachi,Lahore etc. My nephew married into lahories and they had kanjar style on their side. Kashmiri types are more conservative and this stuffs awkward for them.

I saw this clip on YouTube and found it funny. Pakistanis in us are a lot more traditional compared to these type of people in the UK.

Bus Hun Teri khair ne. Me araya Islamabad avde puray pind na Teri bund maran. Je tu akhlok wala banda he ga fe tu aram nal address share karein ga mere nal.

I saw this clip on YouTube and found it funny. Pakistanis in us are a lot more traditional compared to these type of people in the UK.
pai yaan ini roti nai hai gi mery kol . 2 boory wheat te piyaaz le ker aana .suna hai araeen sirf piyaz khaty hain :p: adress lal masjid ke sath hai menu miss call mareen lal masjid de gate te ke.

This is quite normal in a significant portion of Pakistani middle-class and upper middle-class families in various cities. The dominant bollywood culture from across the border has already conquered Pakistan.

I’m sorry but these don’t represent all Pakistani people. This isn’t a proper way to act in public.

I hope you understand!

Asalamu Alaikum

Some of my distant family members try to pull some pretty stupid stunts like this, e.g women wearing those kinds of clothes while listening to music and everyone dancing like animals.

If they want to do it, fine, but don't expect me to like it or attend.

My Deobandi family members are more understanding and less into this sort of stuff, but good God my Barelvi family members go ballistic whenever I bring this up.

This is so much better than selling crack or grooming underage white kids or blowing up in trains. I see nothing wrong with this. Hyper religious gandus are mad they didn't have a lit marriage.

Came across a clip on YouTube of Pakistanis in England.

LMAO...LANATI

Big ups to UK for these kind of Pakistanis. I almost pissed my pants after seeing this shit. This is the kind of shit that @Indus Pakistan and other UK Pakistanis are proud of. :lol:

I'm just thinking, if my grandfather were too see this is what valayat is like, he would have died in shame. U.K. Pakistanis making us proud since the 50's. LOL

Lo ji, Amreeka de Pakistani

I told you before and you don't seem to get it, Kanjar ni koi zaat ni honi.

The same UK Pakistanis built 2000 mosques in the UK, gave £100 million in charity just during the month of Ramadan (remember this is mainly working class people), have 14 MPs in Parliament, 200+ councilors, etc etc. The list goes on.

We also have one of the least educated communities, a disproportionately high number of people in prison, a drug problem... again this list goes on.

You really should be more mature than tarring people with the same brush. At the same time you create fitna amongst brothers on this forum. Look at the comments in this thread.

A better approach would have been to post this and just say look at this Kanjar...

Lo ji, Amreeka de Pakistani

I told you before and you don't seem to get it, Kanjar ni koi zaat ni honi.

The same UK Pakistanis built 2000 mosques in the UK, gave £100 million in charity just during the month of Ramadan (remember this is mainly working class people), have 14 MPs in Parliament, 200+ councilors, etc etc. The list goes on.

We also have one of the least educated communities, a disproportionately high number of people in prison, a drug problem... again this list goes on.

You really should be more mature than tarring people with the same brush. At the same time you create fitna amongst brothers on this forum. Look at the comments in this thread.

The song you posted has parody written in the title and seems to be done in Canada. The video I posted seems to be a real Pakistani wedding in the UK.

Came across a clip on YouTube of Pakistanis in England.

LMAO...LANATI

Big ups to UK for these kind of Pakistanis. I almost pissed my pants after seeing this shit. This is the kind of shit that @Indus Pakistan and other UK Pakistanis are proud of. :lol:

I'm just thinking, if my grandfather were too see this is what valayat is like, he would have died in shame. U.K. Pakistanis making us proud since the 50's. LOL

@waz jawab deo ji.

Back
Top Bottom