What's new

Energy crisis: Lights go off in Europe as prices soar • FRANCE 24 English

They always do these stuff, what's new? but US used to recognize Taiwan instead of PRC, what made US switch to PRC and abandon Taiwan in the first place? Now whatever they do is still too little, too late and make them look more hypocritical.
If that helps you to sleep at night

As I said all bark no bite
US deserted Taiwan, I take it's a bite to Taiwan, no?

581829251062.jpg

5c1450997549c.jpg

US deserted Taiwan, I take it's a bite to Taiwan, no?

581829251062.jpg

5c1450997549c.jpg
Ok then how come Taiwan buying billion of dollar arms. Dude get real.

Show me any where in the world where an island has its own army like Taiwan and spend billions on arms. Only independent island countries does. If ccp was so powerful then USA will stop selling arms to Taiwan long time ago. And speaker Nancy won’t go there. She knows china wont mess with USA.

Ok then how come Taiwan buying billion of dollar arms. Dude get real.

Show me any where in the world where an island has its own army like Taiwan and spend billions on arms. Only independent island countries does. If ccp was so powerful then USA will stop selling arms to Taiwan long time ago. And speaker Nancy won’t go there. She knows china wont mess with USA.
US abandoned Taiwan in the first place, why they did it? and why till today US insists that Taiwan is part of China? what stops US from recognizing Taiwan as a country? as for military, even India or maybe Bangladesh have several rebel hold territories and they have their own army, don't they?

0                  Screenshot 2022-09-23 114348.png

elsa-frozen.gif

https://****/Slavyangrad/9698

**** = t dot me

🤡🤡🤡😘😘😘

US Treasury Secretary said that Europe will face a very difficult situation in the winter due to energy supplies, while the impact on the US economy will not be significant.

NATOrgy:
Europeans have shown their IQ to the world

Ray:
US/NATO are the architects of this catastrophe ... all credit to them !!

Macron:
Our stupid leaders.

Стрелок:
The EU 🏳️‍🌈 deserves what it gets. Globohomo cucksuckers.

Sarmale:
The start of a new Cold War.

Henrik Sevenstet:
As ruined as the Ukrainians are now, we (EU) will also be taken there by the Americans
The script for this has been around for a very long time!

NATOrgy:
Why? They bath in the illusion call freedom and democracy, let them lay in that grave with a smile

AND IF EUROPEANS NOT GET RID OF THOSE POLITICANS BEHOLDEN TO WHITEHOUSE AND NED AND REGAIN THEIR OWN FUTURE, THEY ALL DESTINED TO BE DARWIN AWARDEES

SCHADENFREUDE

0       BdiNcOTCIAECOoF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom