What's new

Energy: Beijing to get solar thermal power, why not Pakistan?

again you did not read it properly. The plant was already inaugurated with 100 kilowatts of production, 1mw is its target in future

and what are you trying to prove here? if you are to compare the size of the plants then you must also read about the under construction world's biggest 2000 mw of solar power plant in china that is many times bigger than both existing and under construction power plants in the world.

Lets stop comparing Sir,

this is Pakistan Economy section anyway

sir,

This is Pakistan Economy section I completely respect that.

That's why i never posted any non Pakistan news in this section.

But, as a member of PDF its my duty to correct wrong facts, that why i posted about false propaganda of chinese. On topic, we are not talking about Kws or future but of 1.5 MW chinese solar plant first in Asia and now, its proved beyond doubt that its false claim.

My last post to you, in this thread.

thanks for your time and info.

@ Justin

Jesus loves you my friend :)
Relax

and try to research little bit more about solar energy.

Solar Thermal: converts the heat of the sun to generate electricity
Solar PV : uses the light of the sun to generate electricity

now we are not sure about type of the existing plants in India and china. Here they are talking about solar thermal plants that is far cheaper than Photovoltaics plants. Either you will need to show us any proof that the plant inaugurated in 2009 was a thermal plant so that we could understand you and regard it as poor journalism or the india plant may be considered as any other type of solar powered plant. I hope you understand.

Just a suggestion, feel free not to reply........ as i am already tired

Back
Top Bottom