What's new

Encounter on between security forces, militants in Shopian

@engineer saad ok, I'll stop trolling now.

waging jihad aka armed conflict vs the Indian state is not the way for people in Indian Kashmir. You really think there is any chance for them vs the Indian armed forces ? Realistically, this is a pesky insurgency now, the 90s are long gone, and inshallah, never to return either. These are just stupid brainwashed extremist kids on suicide missions, quite possibly for thrills and glory, if they had any brains they would know an ak47 isn't what you take to a fight against a nuclear power.

Just be happy with "azad" Kashmir and Gilgit/Balistan etc, the valley is Indian land, and will always be.

Then why the use informers to locate new mujahideen?
because that's how COIN intel ops work ? o_O

2 Hizbul militants killed, army major injured in Shopian encounter - The Times of India

Shopian Encounter: Slain Militant was a Highly Qualified Government Official

A day after army released a report wherein it was mentioned that post-2010, highly educated youth joining militancy in Kashmir is a “very disturbing” trend, another militant with MA English B.Ed qualification (besides a government official)from south Kashmir’s Shopian district was killed in an encounter on Wednesday.

Ashiq Hussain Dar son of Ghulam Hassan Dar, a resident ofTurkewangam village was killed in an encounter in Heff village of Shopian district early morning.

Sources said that Ashiq was selected as VLW in May 2014 and he joined militant ranks in August 2014 after working for three months as a government official.Highly qualified Ashiq,according to local sources had also applied for jobs in the departments of Education, Revenue, CAPD and Horticulture and he was selected in all thedepartments. But instead joining the services, he had joined militancy and could not join.24-year-old Ashiq was known as a religious youth in the area.The encounter was going on till the reports last came in.The encounter began yesterday after government forces received specific intelligence input about the presence of militants in Heff Shermal area of Shopian.As the joint team of SOG and army began a search operation in the area, the hiding militants opened fire on them triggering an encounter.The operation was halted for the night but the gunfight resumed this morningand a militant was gunned down in the early hours.Forces believe that one more militant is still trapped and the firing was going on.
View attachment 196393
@Horus @levina

Very sad!!!
It's really heart wrenching to hear such incidents. This guy is a victim of brainwashing.
Youth of Kashmir have to come out Kashmir to realise that real India is so much different and that kashmiris have a lot of opportunities outside Kashmir.
May sanity prevail!

@engineer saad ok, I'll stop trolling now.

waging jihad aka armed conflict vs the Indian state is not the way for people in Indian Kashmir. You really think there is any chance for them vs the Indian armed forces ? Realistically, this is a pesky insurgency now, the 90s are long gone, and inshallah, never to return either. These are just stupid brainwashed extremist kids on suicide missions, quite possibly for thrills and glory, if they had any brains they would know an ak47 isn't what you take to a fight against a nuclear power.

Just be happy with "azad" Kashmir and Gilgit/Balistan etc, the valley is Indian land, and will always be.

because that's how COIN intel ops work ? o_O
You have to pay respect for their glorious efforts.
Still youngsters are fighting with Ak47 against a nuclear state. I salute their courage.
For Azad Kashmir i say, it was liberated by ex british army officers and jawans with axes,bayonets,spears, and 3rd class .303 rifles. Our Kashmiri brothers following footsteps of my elders.

We dont believe in weapons and numbers we are proud Safshikan Janbaz. ;)

allama iqbal poetry.jpg

Very sad!!!
It's really heart wrenching to hear such incidents. This guy is a victim of brainwashing.
Youth of Kashmir have to come out Kashmir to realise that real India is so much different and that kashmiris have a lot of opportunities outside Kashmir.
May sanity prevail!
Why he was brainwashed?
He isn't a child
He follows footsteps of his fallen brothers for freedom.

here you go.. As I said.. pade likhe anpadh bhare hue hai .:)
View attachment 196500
Biased , one sided list.

Why he was brainwashed?
He isn't a child
He follows footsteps of his fallen brothers for freedom.
Freedom?
Had kashmir been not under India then these same ppl would've cried for mercy today.
Indian government has been soft on them, these Kashmiris don't realise that the government of India goes out of its way to give 'em special privileges, which they don't acknowledge or just snub. Thankfully majority of ppl in Kashmir (in the present) want to get rid of the insurgency and also want article 370 abolished.
Sooner or later their wishes 'll be fullfilled. Inshallah!

Freedom?
Had kashmir been not under India then these same ppl would've cried for mercy today.
Indian government has been soft on them, these Kashmiris don't realise that the government of India goes out of its way to give 'em special privileges, which they don't acknowledge or just snub. Thankfully majority of ppl in Kashmir (in the present) want to get rid of the insurgency and also want article 370 abolished.
Sooner or later their wishes 'll be fullfilled. Inshallah!
Indian government isn't soft on them. They are using every possible attempt to control their struggle even Hurriat leaders aren't allowed for speech publicly.

The point is " Highly educated youngsters and government officials are joining Mujahideen ranks to answer occupied forces."

You have to pay respect for their glorious efforts.
Still youngsters are fighting with Ak47 against a nuclear state. I salute their courage.
For Azad Kashmir i say, it was liberated by ex british army officers and jawans with axes,bayonets,spears, and 3rd class .303 rifles. Our Kashmiri brothers following footsteps of my elders.

We dont believe in weapons and numbers we are proud Safshikan Janbaz. ;)

View attachment 196497
I do feel bad, and for kids like that in particular. Integration into the secular indian mainstream, development.. that's the future we want.

ak47/rpg7 and grenades are useless.. and now that India/Pak both have nukes, the ak47 wielding lone wolf jihadi or in a pack of 3-4 is more useless than ever. Just what the hell is ISI trying to accomplish here ? strategy bhi koi cheez hoti hai.. lol

bhai, ye jung koi nahi jeet sakta, aur jung hogi to 100s of millions will die both sides, you should stop cheering for these Kashmiri kid death squads if you really care for them.

I do feel bad, and for kids like that in particular. Integration into the secular indian mainstream, development.. that's the future we want.

ak47/rpg7 and grenades are useless.. and now that India/Pak both have nukes, the ak47 wielding lone wolf jihadi or in a pack of 3-4 is more useless than ever. Just what the hell is ISI trying to accomplish here ? strategy bhi koi cheez hoti hai.. lol

bhai, ye jung koi nahi jeet sakta, aur jung hogi to 100s of millions will die both sides, you should stop cheering for these Kashmiri kid death squads if you really care for them.
How can you say "Yeh jang koi nae jeet skta".?
We believe in "Help from Allah and success in near".
I told you we don't believe in nukes.

Indian government isn't soft on them. They are using every possible attempt to control their struggle even Hurriat leaders aren't allowed for speech publicly.

The point is " Highly educated youngsters and government officials are joining Mujahideen ranks to answer occupied forces."
Highly educated ppl from all over the world 're joining ISIS too. So what does it prove??
It merely proves that the muslim youth 're being mislead and brainwashed.

As far as Indian government is concerned then let me tell you these Kashmiris can buy land anywhere in India but ppl from other states can not buy plots in Kashmir, also these kashmiris get special quota in our professional colleges and many other such privileges.
And lets not talk about Hurriyat, they 're separatists who call militants as martyrs. Such selfish group of ppl in other countries might 've faced the firing squad but ironically in India they roam free. Another example of how Indian govt has been soft on 'em.

:tup::tup::tup:

How can you say "Yeh jang koi nae jeet skta".?
We believe in "Help from Allah and success in near".
I told you we don't believe in nukes.
kya hellp mili "allah" se ab tak ? o_O

65 allah ki help thi ? all those horse mounted light sabre wielding magical mujahiudeen ? lol :sick:

and it's true, kashmir ka masla le ke jung karengey to koi nahi jeetega, hopefully our ABM and other systems will stop some of your volleys.. but Indian nuclear triad salvo se tum nahi bachogey, not a single one of you... samajh le is baat ko acchi tareh se, bhai.

Highly educated ppl from all over the world 're joining ISIS too. So what does it prove??
It merely proves that the muslim youth 're being mislead and brainwashed.

As far as Indian government is concerned then let me tell you these Kashmiris can buy land anywhere in India but ppl from other states can not buy plots in Kashmir, also these kashmiris get special quota in our professional colleges and many other such privileges.
And lets not talk about Hurriyat, they 're separatists who call militants as martyrs. Such selfish group of ppl in other countries might 've faced the firing squad but ironically in India they roam free. Another example of how Indian govt has been soft on 'em.
1% quota is nothing and not fair. It means you offer 100 seats and you allow only one for Kashmiri applicant out of thousands.
They are muslims your Extremist hindus don't allow them to slaughter cow, Muharram processions, friday prayers and right of self determination.They are innocent people and living miserable life, nobody is try to brainwash them, they took arms becuase they don't want to live under hindu rule.

Now to justify a terrorist dont bring in Allah,he has many better jobs to do.
You know right, you will be safe in your cushion while one poor fella will get killed For YOUR bloodlust in Kashmir ? You know that, right ? You post such posters knowing that you sitting comfortably are pushing another Muslim to certain death ? Right ?

There is a special place in your religion's hell for people like you. Remember that.
But when you are face to face with the enemy, be steadfast and remember that Paradise lies under the shadow of swords!
One day we will celebrate victory and dedicate freedom to our fallen sons.

kya hellp mili "allah" se ab tak ? o_O

65 allah ki help thi ? all those horse mounted light sabre wielding magical mujahiudeen ? lol :sick:

and it's true, kashmir ka masla le ke jung karengey to koi nahi jeetega, hopefully our ABM and other systems will stop some of your volleys.. but Indian nuclear triad salvo se tum nahi bachogey, not a single one of you... samajh le is baat ko acchi tareh se, bhai.
By the help of Allah we liberated 13,297 bloody km² of Kashmir and we defeated army of dogra Raja hari singh with bayonets and swords.
You nuke us we nuke you but keep in mind, after you, there will be no hindu state in the world but after us Afghanistan and other Muslims countries will live peacefully.
:police::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom