What's new

Emerging Drought conditions in the Country

More rain recorded in Pakistan.

India will suffer the worst in terms of her natural climate!
I told many times..let them build dams..I have many alternative solutions...
;)

u have solutions ??:woot::woot::woot:

man that's some crazy pot... u sound as if u r the god to nature or whatever crap u say....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well lets see!
:smitten:

I aint a god but I am more than your mata..
;)

Just remember me for few months

Pakistan is facing a severe water shortage this year. According to a 2006 World Bank report, the country is fast moving from being a “water stressed country to a water scarce country”, mainly due to its high population growth, and water is becoming the key development issue. The groundwater is over-exploited and polluted in many areas; most of the water infrastructure (even some of the major barrages) is in poor repair; the entire system of water management is not financially sustainable. However, large parts of Pakistan have good soils, sunshine and excellent farmers; it can get much more value from the existing flows.

Among the 25 most populous countries in 2009, South Africa, Egypt and Pakistan are the most water-limited nations. India and China, however, are not far behind with per capita renewable water resources of only 1600 and 2100 cubic meters per person per year. Major European countries have up to twice as much renewable water resources per capita, ranging from 2300 (Germany) to 3000 (France) cubic meters per person per year. The United States of America, on the other hand, has far greater renewable water resources than China, India or major European countries: 9800 cubic meters per person per year. By far the largest renewable water resources are reported from Brazil and the Russian Federation - with 31900 and 42500 cubic meters per person per year.

Haq's Musings: World Water Day: Water Scarce Pakistan?

well lets see!
:smitten:

I aint a god but I am more than your mata..
;)

Just remember me for few months

as i said, whatever crap u say.... we dont have dearth of people like u... :devil::devil:

somewhere i even believe, i am wasting those 2mins of my time replying u...:what::what:

Back
Top Bottom