What's new

Emergency declared in parts of Egypt after polio spreads from Pakistan

@KRAIT .. Mathematical Equations much :P
:lol: Abe ye to bahut kam hai. :D

Soch kitni equations likhni padti hai mujhe. Paper pe fir type bhi karni padti hai. Itna strain wala work hai tabhi to PDF par pada rehta hun, jaise hi thoda bore hua, PDF par masti kar leta hun.

Apna to kaam hi yahi hai aur log kehte hain main Jobless hun.
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cherokee See, one Infected kid gone from Pakistan to Egypt may affect few children and it may become epidemic in no time if govt. can't take strict measures early.

Also, it will affect Pakistan tourism even if Terrorism gets uprooted in few years today. as no one will take their kids where disease like this is spreading.

Look at the scare Swine Flu created.

Best way to understand this is Zombies. If one person become Zombie and starts spreading it by biting people and there is no control on taking care of these Zombies or segregating them from Normal population, it becomes Epidemic.
:D

bachha hai.. galti se poochliya.. maaf kardo usse.. :)
but this one is genuine concern.. will you disagree... diseases like polio are worse than terrorism...
Terrorism is type of Disease. A psychological Disease.

Spread of Terrorism is studied by same equations and modifying them according to ground realities and using analogy.

Here

Infected (I)------> Terrorist and Terrorist leaders.

Susceptible (S)
-----------> Local people that are influenced by these Terrorists.

Recovered
------------> Rehabilitated terrorists.

Here govt. I tries to convert all S into I. They may target R

Govt. tries to bring I=0.

So we study all these through mathematical equations. We make Mathematical Models and then other people will use it for Data Analysis which helps in predicting Spread of Terrorism, Expected Cost and Money to be invested to decrease Terrorism in one region.

People have data but they want Mathematical Models. Here we come into picture.

And its damn interesting work. That's why I learn a lot on PDF. As I get to know various different variables from people here on PDF and Military Professionals.

@KRAIT How is your research going on :cheers:
All the best :cheers:
Mast chal rahi hai. Aajkal thoda aaram hai.

Side effects nahin dikh rahe kya ?

Terrorism is type of Disease. A psychological Disease.

Spread of Terrorism is studied by same equations and modifying them according to ground realities and using analogy.

Here

Infected (I)------> Terrorist and Terrorist leaders.

Susceptible (S)
-----------> Local people that are influenced by these Terrorists.

Recovered
------------> Rehabilitated terrorists.

Here govt. I tries to convert all S into I. They may target R

Govt. tries to bring I=0.

So we study all these through mathematical equations. We make Mathematical Models and then other people will use it for Data Analysis which helps in predicting Spread of Terrorism, Expected Cost and Money to be invested to decrease Terrorism in one region.

People have data but they want Mathematical Models. Here we come into picture.

And its damn interesting work. That's why I learn a lot on PDF. As I get to know various different variables from people here on PDF and Military Professionals.
In conclusion: you will remain unmarried.

Though, quiet alarming, but Egypt doesn't seem to have its priorities straight. For two years now the country is in major unrest following the Arab spring. Yesterday close to 40 ppl were killed in mass anti govt riots. Perhaps some sort of emergency should be declared to curtail those? Or maybe the word 'emergency' was picked up by vested anti Pak interests and spread by anti Pak forces.

What a sad & shameful thing that Pakistan name has to come in this.

GoP is clearly doing nothing(and by nothing i really mean NOTHING) to eradicate this virus. They can do it province by province atleast, eradicate polio region by region...... ISL then Sind then Punjab,.. AJK,.. G&B,.. KPK,.. Balochistan & finally FATA.

What a sad & shameful thing that Pakistan name has to come in this.

GoP is clearly doing nothing(and by nothing i really mean NOTHING) to eradicate this virus. They can do it province by province atleast, eradicate polio region by region...... ISL then Sind then Punjab,.. AJK,.. G&B,.. KPK,.. Balochistan & finally FATA.

Region by Region is Just not Possible as there is free movement of people within country . They will keep on infecting people in Areas where virus has been "eliminated" and make it a zero sum game .

Back
Top Bottom