What's new

Embargoed F-16s: The untold story.

lol why you giving immunity to kiyani??? may be you don't know about the ring road project given to kiyani brothers by passing Nespak and FWO.....

General Sharif, okay, but Kiyani is clean? Biggest joke i heard this month.

General Sharif, okay, but Kiyani is clean? Biggest joke i heard this month.
sir i would love to have your remarks on purchase of 200 yu3 and yu4 torpedoes these things have inferior range and belong to 1960s era and we bought them for our latest subs and that too in huge numbers.even if navy wanted a Chinese system we still had better choices available like yu 6 or yu 9.

sir i would love to have your remarks on purchase of 200 yu3 and yu4 torpedoes these things have inferior range and belong to 1960s era and we bought them for our latest subs and that too in huge numbers.even if navy wanted a Chinese system we still had better choices available like yu 6 or yu 9.

What i recommend for most of you here is don't fall for online deception. The actual details of these platforms and weapon contracts never see the light of day, and I would like to leave it that. The package with the SSKs is impressive, to serve the Pakistani EEZ defence for decades to come.

The submarine will not only be compatible with existing capable navy UW ordnance, but proven weapons from China will be included. PN is experienced in state of the art weapons from around the world, and does not compromise on the quality of weapon being procured. They are also well versed with the Chinese weapons, and must have made a stellar deal with the submarines.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom