What's new

Eleven abduction mostly relatives of Indian policemen in the four south Kashmir districts

That's good for you - but my point was that you should compare the numbers and understand the insignificance of militancy in Kashmir.

Both insurgencies are different from each other and can't be compared. TTP is nothing like kashmiri militants.

Both insurgencies are different from each other and can't be compared. TTP is nothing like kashmiri militants.

Yes, of course. One is a serious threat to a nation, while the other barely makes a difference to one state in the nation.

And that is my point. Kashmir's militants are practically ineffectual. Unlike say, the militants in Pakistan.

You mean, by those Kashmiris who sympathize with the militants. But then as I said, miltants number a few hundreds, while Kashmiri policemen and armymen number in the hundreds of thousands. Guess who has more supporters?

Policemen would always be more in numbers. There were more Indian nationals in British army than those who actually fought against it. What kind of a retarded logic is that?

But if people come in support of militants openly like it happens in iok and even put their own lives in danger to save them then we have a serious issue at our hands.

Yes, of course. One is a serious threat to a nation, while the other barely makes a difference to one state in the nation.

And that is my point. Kashmir's militants are practically ineffectual. Unlike say, the militants in Pakistan.

Because kashmiri militants want to liberate kashmir only and don't care about actual Indian territory. TTP however wants to impose its own version of sharia on whole of Pakistan.

Simple logic.

I am not sure...if any one has seens the tough time of Kashmir in 1990 when kasmir insurgency was at deadly time with their leaders such as Yashin Mallick and Hizb Muj was leading the show....literally...entire Kashmir valley was on street for militants...
And at the same time...Khalistan movement was at its pick stage....i feel...that was weakest moment of our history....Pakistan made one wrong statergy with Kashmir for which India latched up the initiative from Pakisran....Rather than supporting local militants of Kashmir...Pakistan supported outsiders like LeT and other radical terrorist from outside valley......So India presented to world that Kashmir is not a problem by Kashmiris but outsiders...Although India was not entirely correct, but its statergy worked.... If Pakistan supported people kike Amanulla Khan and Yasin Mullick...India hve lost Kashmir already...

In nutshell...Kashmir in 2018 is nothing in compared to 1990...In conflict zone...lives are sacrificed....now...peace is a luxury in Kashmir...so expecting any dull day in kashmir without any incident is too much to ask for..

Policemen would always be more in numbers. There were more Indian nationals in British army than those who actually fought against it. What kind of a retarded logic is that?

But if people come in support of militants openly like it happens in iok and even put their own lives in danger to save them then we have a serious issue at our hands.

You still don't get it, do you? Some people come openly in support of militants, only because the Indian State allows and encourages them to do so. It is very easy to put an end to that - they can decide not to handover dead bodies of militants to their families, or they can arrest or harass anybody who attends a funeral. But the Kashmir police is a lot smarter than that, they (and the IB) actively encourage these funeral processions, for reasons easy to guess.

You think Pakistan's militants didn't have any local support? You think when the TTP ruled Swat valley, nobody there supported or sympathized with them? I am not trying to compare militancies - my point is that militants will always have some support from people who follow their ideologies, but how much those supporters are allowed to express that, is usually left for the State to decide, assuming the State has control over such decisions.

Make no mistake - if some supporters turn up at the funerals of dead militants in Kashmir, that is only because the Indian State and Kashmir govt allows that to happen, which is in their best interest.

Because kashmiri militants want to liberate kashmir only and don't care about actual Indian territory. TTP however wants to impose its own version of sharia on whole of Pakistan.

Simple logic.

"Simple" or "Simplistic"? :)

If that's funny, consider the fact that there are some 500 or so native Kashmiri militants, whereas there are hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris serving in the uniformed forces.

BTW, you do realize that the IB encourages funeral processions for militants, right? Maybe you don't - I'll leave it as a mystery for you to ponder why.
500 freedom fighters >>> 800,000 rats

You still don't get it, do you? Some people come openly in support of militants, only because the Indian State allows and encourages them to do so. It is very easy to put an end to that - they can decide not to handover dead bodies of militants to their families, or they can arrest or harass anybody who attends a funeral. But the Kashmir police is a lot smarter than that, they (and the IB) actively encourage these funeral processions, for reasons easy to guess.

You think Pakistan's militants didn't have any local support? You think when the TTP ruled Swat valley, nobody there supported or sympathized with them? I am not trying to compare militancies - my point is that militants will always have some support from people who follow their ideologies, but how much those supporters are allowed to express that, is usually left for the State to decide, assuming the State has control over such decisions.

Make no mistake - if some supporters turn up at the funerals of dead militants in Kashmir, that is only because the Indian State and Kashmir govt allows that to happen, which is in their best interest.

Indian state has no other option. You don't return their dead bodies and that would further increase anger against Indian state even though you are already doing your best to quell people in every way possible. But not allowing funerals is only counter productive. And indian state has tried this too and failed. Educate yourself about it.

Obviously there was a little bit of support for TTP militants. There still is. But the general masses were angry with TTP faggots and hence the victory of Pakistani state against TTP.

Kashmiris failed to see any positive development for 71 years from India. They have only seen oppression and massacres. India failed to solve the Kashmir issue.

Burhan Wani is the new symbol for Kashmiri resistance against India. Kashmiris are joining resistance movements in droves.

India’s time is over. Heavy handed political stunts of Moodi will only increase resistance.

Indian state has no other option. You don't return their dead bodies and that would further increase anger against Indian state even though you are already doing your best to quell people in every way possible. But not allowing funerals is only counter productive. And indian state has tried this too and failed. Educate yourself about it.

Obviously there was a little bit of support for TTP militants. There still is. But the general masses were angry with TTP faggots and hence the victory of Pakistani state against TTP.

By the same measure of Pakistani state's success against TTP, what would you call India's experience with Kashmiri militants? From their dreaded grip on the state of Kashmir in the 90s, today they have been reduced to just a few hundred in number. Won't you call it an even bigger success?

What most of the Indians fail to realize is that Forcing people to be a part of your "nation" against their will is a mockery of the idea of Nation ... The so called world's largest democracy has no regard for human rights and UN Resolutions ...

No oppression lasts forever regardless of what the oppressors do, say or believe in.

Indian State terrorism cannot break the resolve of Kashmiri people

Long live Kashmiri Freedom struggle

Kashmiris failed to see any positive development for 71 years from India. They have only seen oppression and massacres. India failed to solve the Kashmir issue.

Burhan Wani is the new symbol for Kashmiri resistance against India. Kashmiris are joining resistance movements in droves.

India’s time is over. Heavy handed political stunts of Moodi will only increase resistance.
People who put a band on their eyes never see a light on any the day..
If rest of India can be on a development path in last 25 years...then what is so special about Kashmir valley...As a i said my earlier post...Peace is a luxury in the world we leave in...So if Kashmir need peace...the people of Kashmir valley has to take one step forward then rest of India will adore them with 10 steps..

If people like me can be a fan crazy myslim leaders like Mr Owasi...do not you think, indian people will like to see peace in Kashmir??

What most of the Indians fail to realize is that Forcing people to be a part of your "nation" against their will is a mockery of the idea of Nation ... The so called world's largest democracy has no regard for human rights and UN Resolutions ...

No oppression lasts forever regardless of what the oppressors do, say or believe in.

We are all united to see our homeland freed from these occupiers.

Hume kya chahiye? Azadi!

azad%2Bkashmir%2Bflag%2Bby%2Birfanarshad%2Bambwi%2Bmir.jpg

Which world you are living in my friend???
If freedom of people is so important...people of Tibet...people of Palestine...people of many other parts got liberated...So we live in world where freedom of some people is more important than others....

Which world you are living in my friend???
If freedom of people is so important...people of Tibet...people of Palestine...people of many other parts got liberated...So we live in world where freedom of some people is more important than others....

All people have the right to self-determination....

Kashmir is an internationally recognized disputed territory whose final accession to India or Pakistan is yet to be decided in accordance with the will of Kashmiri people, as per International Law ... Kashmir still remains as an unresolved international dispute on the agenda of the United Nations Security Council ...... Which world do you live in, my friend ??

Back
Top Bottom