What's new

Electricity to prices to go up. Due to capacity payments.

:undecided:

You just don't land on 3 lac per month ------
Grade 17 govt salary is pretty easy to get in remote areas
Impossible to get in cities

In cities you either can work for private hospitals pay is around 60-100k
Or you can do private clinic that indeed is difficult to establish first

All my sibling went for remote jobs and specilaist traning

Problem is doctors have VERY HIGH expectations..they dont work for passion but for money

If greed is thing then nothing can quich it..not even a million salary

My advise ..dont become doctors if you want money..do sowmthing else

Or you can do private clinic that indeed is difficult to establish first

The devil is in the details . Pretty much ever med graduate try his luck with the private practice and here's where the real bargaining takes place. My friend is a pharma manager and he told me some interesting stuff about "struggling " doctors ------'

Its no seceret..doctor take comission
If they do PMLN style halal comission/kick back its a geniue med but with half price as kick back. Doctors will usually not even take doctor fee!!

If they are real harami then its a fake medicine

The devil is in the details . Pretty much ever med graduate try his luck with the private practice and here's where the real bargaining takes place. My friend is a pharma manager and he told me some interesting stuff about "struggling " doctors ------'
A geniue doctor will take his fee and write limited tests /medicines and let you choose from where ever u want to ge the meds/tests
However this argument that they are poor doesnt work

Pakistan is short of doctors..but doctors cant expect a million salary..it isnt this way anywhere else

Electrity to become expensive due to high capacity charges

Why is IK lying.

Why is he blaming NS.

NS govt has been gone since 3 years

another pti promise , which was a pipe dream and chooran , for consumption of mentally challended PTI trolls like @Norwegian

Govt to bring circular debt to zero by Dec ’20: Omar Ayub

Going forward, he claimed that the government aimed to bring the circular debt down from Rs450bn at present to zero by December 2020, adding that power companies had been able to recover Rs81bn from private defaulters over the past eight months of the current fiscal year and registered 30,000 FIRs for power theft with 4,000 arrests already made. Besides, he said, “stern departmental action” was being taken against officials of power companies for colluding on power losses.

Y
another pti promise , which was a pipe dream and chooran , for consumption of mentally challended PTI trolls like @Norwegian

Going forward, he claimed that the government aimed to bring the circular debt down from Rs450bn at present to zero by December 2020, adding that power companies had been able to recover Rs81bn from private defaulters over the past eight months of the current fiscal year and registered 30,000 FIRs for power theft with 4,000 arrests already made. Besides, he said, “stern departmental action” was being taken against officials of power companies for colluding on power losses.
Yes an epic failure the circular debit increase now stands at 160ish b from 450b rather then being brought to zero..simply because rupee devalued and prices are going up and losses are still there

and whats that? you will jever hear solution from those who are against this govt because all they do is talk
You still don't know? Increase exports at any cost
2AD1E0B1-F1E9-4984-9D8D-4A7380C6DBB6.png

IK has become a joke.
9561CE67-1A43-4A14-A7FA-8D106CFB8522.jpeg
C1AAB031-DFD3-4CB6-85A6-B41C8859D438.jpeg

It wasn't PTI that did those binding, expensive, unsustainable energy contracts
4F44636C-177A-4AF8-862F-D64242783493.png
DDD0BED7-FEE6-4875-9660-580F000C6D80.jpeg
E9159B7B-AC0B-4C02-B7A6-527E349E1131.jpeg

@ziaulislam @Patriot forever
Most asian countries subsidze exportd.we subsidize imports
And we vote on a plate of Khota Biryani, no other nation does that. Hence they progressed while Pakistan...
8CCDF1BD-4ACC-4CD1-B293-B5BDB7E7E72F.jpeg
A65E8C03-8D42-4D71-AF0A-1823EE243540.jpeg

take those name to court. bughz imran wouldnt bring solution

the courts have all shifted to bani gala, now,,
asim bazwala was given clean chit,, of 99 ;papajohn,s, 1st case heard

and justice nisar, is whisking a pint of lager pool,in ... westend brewery
Since we cant bring every corrupt to justice therefore corruption is halal

This is mindset of pakistanis

Hence india has developed and pakistan left behind

Once corrupt is caught in india people dont have any sympathy ..its only pakistan where a convicted criminal is loved by 2 crore or 30% of voters most of whom are highly educated
Since we cant bring(((((( every corrupt to justice ))))))therefore corruption is halal..................

so------------- we BRING EVERY JUSTICE WHOE,S CORRUPT----------- HAHHAHA

Are you really going to have this extreme sarcastic mode all the way to 2023? 😂
Depends ..i am doing caths and valvular replacement next month so may be i will be too busy haha

Or i might get banned for being racists..apprently calling nawaz sharif or maryum nawaz is racisim

But if people of south punjab or KPK are made fun of thats okay

Since we cant bring(((((( every corrupt to justice ))))))therefore corruption is halal..................

CB61747B-C7C3-4252-859F-DF372EC6B1C4.jpeg
EA8B4217-62A9-4E2C-B294-7FC4FADEF448.jpeg

ayen bayen shayen

Back
Top Bottom