What's new

Electricity to prices to go up. Due to capacity payments.

The point isnt kick backs
Kick backs are halal per most of pakistanis i spoke to..society as a whole accepts it..

Question people are asking is why hasnt PTI fixed all the strutral problems PMLN created. Since we are running out of time..last thing pakistanis want is problems to exist before our princess take over in 2023.
You cant fix things without having 2/3rd majority simple is that and whole nation is corrupt to he honest. No one can change.or bring change until public change themselves.

If pti try to fix court will intervene for sure.

You cant fix things without having 2/3rd majority simple is that and whole nation is corrupt to he honest. No one can change.or bring change until public change themselves.

If pti try to fix court will intervene for sure.
I dont think whole nation is corrupt

Its mostly our educated people, religious people and cream of nation that is corrupt

Most of the poor arent corrupt..i dont buy the theory that they arent corrupt because they dont have the oppurtunity

Majority of uneducated people dont support corruption/kick backs..its the eduxated people who support kick back and corruption

Because power deals signed during PLMN are coming online now?
I'm more worried about the hydro electric deals signed during Nawaz era. They are supposed to be cheaper but are priced absurdly

Hydro will be considerably cheaper will be around 6-10c per unit. That is still expensive by hydro standard then what else could you expect from deals signed by PMLN.

Its mostly our educated people, religious people and cream of nation that is corrupt

Most of the poor arent corrupt..i dont buy the theory that they arent corrupt because they dont have the oppurtunity

Majority of uneducated people dont support corruption/kick backs..its the eduxated people who support kick back and corruption
yeah that is why we have this saying in punjab

"khata hai tou lagata bhi hai" means its ok corruption that is not an issue.

and that is why " ppl brought nawaz shwrif back knowing he took NRO".

bahi .. in our society every person is busy in grabbing no matter he is a member siting in the parliament or a beggar sitting at footpath jiss ka jitna bus chalta hay qabza keya ja raha hay .. the only solution of this problem is in adaptation of new system

Last edited:
yeah that is why we have this saying in punjab

"khata hai tou lagata bhi hai" means its ok corruption that is not an issue.

and that is why " ppl brought nawaz shwrif back knowing he took NRO".
Cream of nation doctors are most corrupt people whom complete income is based upon comission/kick backs

I am saying this because i have aeen the system

Grade 17 officers have villas bigger then businessmen.

Untill everyone who has accumulated illegal wealth is brought to justice the society will reward the corrupt

But this is unlikely to happen since majority believe kick backs are okay and halal

Because power deals signed during PLMN are coming online now?
I'm more worried about the hydro electric deals signed during Nawaz era. They are supposed to be cheaper but are priced absurdly

IMRAN KHAN JUST WANTED THE pm, SEAT, at any cost,

now reap the fruits of jokers,.

all the deal makers and power providers are sitting in imrans govt, again,
the same he was barking about,--that are corrupt,

they only feared 1 person, , so he,s out of euation,

there are still 443 person,s names in panama papers, all together they plundered more , but not a single case in NAB /or courts against them..

but who gives a shit

youthias and people of lutt are same,

IMRAN KHAN JUST WANTED THE pm, SEAT, at any cost,

now reap the fruits of jokers,.

all the deal makers and power providers are sitting in imrans govt, again,
the same he was barking about,--that are corrupt,

they only feared 1 person, , so he,s out of euation,

there are still 443 person,s names in panama papers, all together they plundered more , but not a single case in NAB /or courts against them..

but who gives a shit

youthias and people of lutt are same,
take those name to court. bughz imran wouldnt bring solution

Folks dont lose hope, Ik is doing his best. Do not stop believing. All hail Ik

On the contrary, didnt you take loans at very high percents for power production? cpec?

take those name to court. bughz imran wouldnt bring solution
Since we cant bring every corrupt to justice therefore corruption is halal

This is mindset of pakistanis

Hence india has developed and pakistan left behind

Once corrupt is caught in india people dont have any sympathy ..its only pakistan where a convicted criminal is loved by 2 crore or 30% of voters most of whom are highly educated

Only selected people can tear away their electric bills.

What about subsidies on Christmas lighting?

Cream of nation doctors are most corrupt people whom complete income is based upon comission/kick backs

Lets just face it. Its a business like others and plenty of times a doctors parents had to sell a figurative kidney to arrange 7-10 million rupees . So what choice do that young graduate has other than not turning his pateint into a lab rat for the pharmaceuticals ?

You gotta pay that money back

I
Lets just face it. Its a business like others and plenty of times a doctors parents had to sell a figurative kidney to arrange 7-10 million rupees . So what choice do that young graduate has other than not turning his pateint into a lab rat for the pharmaceuticals ?

You gotta pay that money back
disagree all my siblings are doctors and none take comission

If you cant survive on 3 lac per month doctor salary then dont do medicine

Noone forced doctors parents to do private medicne to make patients lab rats

Better spend that money to train them to become decoits and do armed robberies
Doc salary may be less then can easily do additonal clinic without taking comissions

Back
Top Bottom