What's new

Electricity to prices to go up. Due to capacity payments.

because govt is run by the professionally non professionals and incompetents ....

تہذیب کی زبان میں کہیے تو
اک ستم اور میری جاں ابھی جاں باقی ہے
دل میں اب تک تیری الفت کا نشاں باقی ہے

and summarizing in Pujbai .... hor Choopo

Because power deals signed during PLMN are coming online now?
I'm more worried about the hydro electric deals signed during Nawaz era. They are supposed to be cheaper but are priced absurdly
Yes 9.5 cents for first 10 years is VERY cheap
Look bentely cost a million dollars whats 10cents or 17 rupees prior tax/distribution.

Now someone told my leader WB/AB funded projects are just 4-5 cents and self funded with mix of foreign bond based projects are even cheaper(WAPDA got credit rating and using that model for munda) but reality is we shouldnt really worry about few cents

There isnt much difference between 4-5 cents and 9 cents

Now if IK increase the base price of electricity further from 14 rupees (8 cents) to 18 rupees(10cents) then its his fault otherwise my great leader did an excellent job setting LNG plants (now that we are in a global LNG crisis) and bringing non bidding 20% RoR projects with 30 yrs BOT model to pakistan

Ok even if we accept that 9 cents is a bit expensive since KpK hydro is consistently starting projects at 4-5 cents recently, but i mean who cares of expensive power it will be ours after a very small period of 30 years
N
because govt is run by the professionally non professionals and incompetents ....

No sir, govt is run by people for the people
N

No sir, govt is run by people for the people

meherbani kar ke solution bhi bata dein professional logo se pouch kar ya competents se pouch kar tanqeed is easy.

I am 100% sure no other govt can run without taking more and more loans

meherbani kar ke solution bhi bata dein professional logo se pouch kar ya competents se pouch kar tanqeed is easy.

I am 100% sure no other govt can run without taking more and more loans
Solution is do what bengladesh, south korea veitnam and india did

1-Stop any general, subsidies subsize the poor
2-Accept that kick backs arw not halala but haram, majority still think its halal.
3-Dont sign expensive kick back deals(deal with corruption).
4-Dont let criminals go out on bail.
5-Ask how garde 17 people became billionaires.
6-Increase tax revenues.
7-Subsidize exports.
8-Increase spending on health(either direct/through insurance).
9- increase spending on health education

This country needs a kick up its arse. Nothing to export and wela pana check karo. Fix this and everything will fall into place:

Abolish salaries for elected representatives. Their bank accounts and their families bank accounts become property of the state for the next 5 years.

Wanna serve? Then FUCKIN SERVE.

Any rep who doesn't get at least 20 laws passed within a year gets the boot from parliament / senate.

Decouple state machinery from clutches of elected representatives; i.e. institutions should be making their own appointments.

Those who don't vote are to be taxed 70% of their income. If they aren't registered taxpayers, they are to be drafted into community service for the next 5 years.

This country needs a kick up its arse. Nothing to export and wela pana check karo. Fix this and everything will fall into place:

Abolish salaries for elected representatives. Their bank accounts and their families bank accounts become property of the state for the next 5 years.

Wanna serve? Then FUCKIN SERVE.

Any rep who doesn't get at least 20 laws passed within a year gets the boot from parliament / senate.

Decouple state machinery from clutches of elected representatives; i.e. institutions should be making their own appointments.

Those who don't vote are to be taxed 70% of their income. If they aren't registered taxpayers, they are to be drafted into community service for the next 5 years.
This is too harsh..
People still are debating whether kick backs are halal or not..with majority think its "sawab kaam"

And whether we deserve a bigger bail out from arabs or not..like 15b$ was small package

The main news today is that pakistanis are poor so world should sell us oil cheaper

2-Accept that kick backs arw not halala but haram, majority still think its halal.
6-Increase tax revenues.
7-Subsidize exports.
brother he knows already all these solution been discussed many time in same forum if IK were seriously there to resolve public issues he would not bring people like Usman Buzdar aka Wasim Akram Plus Fiyaz chohan and firdous ashiq awan etc in to power instead put forward the right person for the right job, no body has surety that next time they will visit market prices of commodities will be same atleast every time when i visit they have new prices and higher than before .. sad state of country .... isse leay to main shadi nahi kar raha hon keh in middle class jo shadi shuda hain wo baychary sab roo rahay hain :lol: no increase in income and inflation is sky rocketing

Last edited:

Which deal or kickbacks this govt has taken which harm the country?

This is job of court to handle but no one get punishment due to this

B0F00BA1-4DAF-4436-A12D-A1DA6A10253F.jpeg

6-Increase tax revenues.
7-Subsidize exports.
what govt is not doing in above points?
brother he knows already all these solution been discussed many time in same forum if IK were seriously there to resolve public issues he would not bring people like Usman Buzdar aka Wasim Akram Plus Fiyaz chohan and firdous ashiq awan etc in to power instead put forward the right person for the right job, no body has surety that next time they will visit market prices of commodities will be same atleast every time when i visit they have new prices and higher than before .. sad state of country .... isse leay to main shadi nahi kar raha hon keh in middle class jo shadi shuda hain wo baychary sab roo rahay hain :lol: no increase in income and inflation is sky rocketing
talk is cheap and easy no solution came from you and how it will end the capacity and inflation if pti had not choosen firdos ashiq awan or chohan etc. how this will bring down electricity prices?

Last edited:
I am going to answer this question in 2023
sure but how come our wild media country brought up any kickbacks deal or corruption news in this govt while we seen too many corruption deals kickbacks in PMLN time?

In 2023 it would be too late no one will bother by then who took kickbacks with no proof or evidence

sure but how come our wild media country brought up any kickbacks deal or corruption in this govt while we seen too many corruption deals kickbacks in PMLN time?
The point isnt kick backs
Kick backs are halal per most of pakistanis i spoke to..society as a whole accepts it..

Question people are asking is why hasnt PTI fixed all the strutral problems PMLN created. Since we are running out of time..last thing pakistanis want is problems to exist before our princess take over in 2023.

Back
Top Bottom