What's new

Electricity problem is due to imported coal, shehbaz Sharif

Dont take it as a personal insult; but man, you need to have technical people drive these solutions not any army dodo bird.
Not taken as an insult, in fact I agree with you.
Pakistan has gone backwards always. 75 yrs after ‘independence’ from British and being mineral rich, we still are begging ours for aid or letting them basically steal our minerals. Generals have overseas properties to retreat and family abroad so they don’t care about Pakistan. Even Indian generals are more loyal to india than Pakistani generals are to Pakistan.

Correct as economy still has poor rating

Unforunately the expensive power deals is biggest disaster in last 10 years..they need not to be..it could have been planned better

Us waqt kash koi baat sun leta....

Us waqt kash koi baat sun leta....
We wanted drama baaz so we got it

Thank PPPP for not doing that travisty and instead demanding to wait for thar to come online(i mean LNG govt plants was okay 1200mwx4 since u can decrease it prices but coal with high RoR was a disasster)

Even some of hydros are very expensive for first 10yrs)

We wanted drama baaz so we got it

Thank PPPP for not doing that travisty and instead demanding to wait for thar to come online(i mean LNG govt plants was okay 1200mwx4 since u can decrease it prices but coal with high RoR was a disasster)

Even some of hydros are very expensive for first 10yrs)

PPP does ont put up a facade that they are doing good things, and do not try to fool anyone. They actually acknowledge they are good for nothing. The only facade they put up is of being the champions of democracy, by putting the likes of Raza Rabbani and Aitzaz Ahsan up front.

N league on the other hand actively tries to fool you into thinking that they are doing good, by lying and deceit, while in reality they are just profiting off of you.

PPP does ont put up a facade that they are doing good things, and do not try to fool anyone. They actually acknowledge they are good for nothing. The only facade they put up is of being the champions of democracy, by putting the likes of Raza Rabbani and Aitzaz Ahsan up front.

N league on the other hand actively tries to fool you into thinking that they are doing good, by lying and deceit, while in reality they are just profiting off of you.
Well they did stream lined thar
You cant deny PPPP govt investment in that through JV

Thar will soon provide 4000mw of cheap power

Well they did stream lined thar
You cant deny PPPP govt investment in that through JV

Thar will soon provide 4000mw of cheap power

I'd put that down to Engro trying to push it tooth and nail rather than Sindh government, but yes, at least it's something.

He himself installed a coal powerplant in Sahiwal that runs on imported coal. Who is he trying to deceive, his khota khor supporters or the neutrals?
per unit cost of that plant is RS35. Rest one can imagine. Now shoe polisha is Bullshitting about this when he is himself the reason behind it.
That plant is an absolute menace to the environment and health of people.

1654894887683.png

That plant is an absolute menace to the environment and health of people.
I hope people realize that i am trolling here 🤐

I'd put that down to Engro trying to push it tooth and nail rather than Sindh government, but yes, at least it's something.
In other words PMLN was so bad that PPPP did more even without trying!
Thar coal, low cost govt invested hydro projects(120x3 projects), approval of mangla refurbishment(300mw), karachi nuclear plants, Tarbela IV are all PPPP projects

What did Pmln did ..hefty unpayable IPPs..first paying them 600b with zero renegitation then signing more xpenisve deals

Yes argubaly the LNG plants may be good thing(not currently with LNG price!) But imported coal! A disaster

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom