What's new

Electoral fraud row: PTI offers to defer protest if talks resume by Dec 6

& I guess you are not familiar of Pakistani history that ZAB was the first civilian Marshallaw administrator ?
Why?
Why Marshallaws have done better in this country of elites then so called damocrazy?
?

Marshal Law = Country in emergency room. On sick bed. on life support. breathing purified oxygen.
Civilian gov = Country in real life. breathing real (aka smoke filled air), eating outside food. facing real world problems.

Now tell me if you want to live in emergency room for the rest of your life?

please.

Marshal Law = Country in emergency room. On sick bed. on life sup

port. breathing purified oxygen.
Civilian gov = Country in real life. breathing real (aka smoke filled air), eating outside food. facing real world problems.

Now tell me if you want to live in emergency room for the rest of your life?

please.
Twisted argument ?
Sorry !
I don't buy that ?
I see my nation being a patient on the bed in a fake emergency room tried numerorsly to be murdered by so called nurses , who are acting as the real doctors ?
Poisonous gas is been supplied on the name of oxygen here?
That's what mean dam-damocrazy in Pakistan?
Its all failled & rubbish argument that only western democracy can run Pakistan , no history has proven that it won't?
Pakistan needs Chinese style of real democracy?
In which every one gets the maximum benefit of his efforts!

Don't just be biased & present the damocrazy in Pakistan as a life saving drug?
After all the deadliest experiences of that , we don't need it cause its all fake.
& only serves interest of croupt elites!

Last edited:
Twisted argument ?
Sorry !
I don't buy that ?
I see my nation being a patient on the bed in a fake emergency room tried numerorsly to be murdered by so called nurses , who are acting as the real doctors ?
Poisonous gas is been supplied on the name of oxygen here?
That's what mean dam-damocrazy in Pakistan?
Its all failled & rubbish argument that only western democracy can run Pakistan , no history has proven that it won't?
Pakistan needs Chinese style of real democracy?
In which every one gets the maximum benefit of his efforts!

Don't just be biased & present the damocrazy in Pakistan as a life saving drug?
After all the deadliest experiences of that , we don't need it cause its all fake.
& only serves interest of croupt elites!

Well bro

I hear you.

but unfortunately you represent a minority who favors Martial Law.

or worse, you have no idea about the difference between Civilian gov vs. Martial Law.

I see you repeating the same Martial Law mistake over and over like those educated uneducated Egyptians, and other African primitive tribal people.

peace to you

[
Well bro

I hear you.

but unfortunately you represent a minority who favors Martial Law.

or worse, you have no idea about the difference between Civilian gov vs. Martial Law.

I see you repeating the same Martial Law mistake over and over like those educated uneducated Egyptians, and other African primitive tribal people.

peace to you
Thanks for gentleman, s reply sir!

All I can tell you is , if these so called croupt politicians aren't ready to give into rightfull demands of the opposition leader IMRAN khan then this is the end of times for them & peoples of Pakistan will see the real accountability with handsome brutality !
& this won't be happening as the MARSHALLAWs , you have ever experienced in pakistan!
That would be a Chinese style peoples grand Marshall revolution!
It won't be like before !
It would be very brutal for the croupts & law breakers but for common man it would be a dream in Pakistan!
& right now I am the fast growing majority !
which wants to see these crouptors getting the punishment they deserved with the force of the heavy boots of PAKARMY once & forever!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom