What's new

Elect Ron Paul for President in 2012 Election!

He is an honest peace-loving American politician, but its very hard for honest peace-loving politicians to succeed. They have to put twice the effort.

Many people in America still dont understand that this war of terror is doing more harm to U.S. than any good.

He will never become the president because:

1-He wouldn't accept lobbying as much as Michele Bachman, Romney or Perry, from the corporate america...

2-He will attempt to fix the fed reserve, for which he would be immediately targeted by the Jews...

3-he won't give money to Israel or any other middle-east country, a big No No..

4-Most Americans are busy watching the jersey shore....

He can not win ever. To be a US president one has to be a Zionist and this guy is not a Zionist. End of story.

Good point, but not impossible.

Obama beat Hilary Clinton, and she was Israel's choice.

Ron Paul is not a presidential material. The reasons he gave for 9/11 is pretty dumb. What has Iraq war has to do with Osama bin Laden. I am sure even if Iraq war hasn't occurred 9/11 would have occurred. Osama bin Laden and his kind of tribes don't require any reasons to hate.

Good point, but not impossible.

Obama beat Hilary Clinton, and she was Israel's choice.

Not really. Obama is also a Zionist and Israelis had options on their hand to choose from. Besides, US was not yet ready for a woman president either. The other case in mind for the Zionists was to have a sham show of democracy in US too otherwise people in US might have risen against them. You see, the previous president was son of another president and Clinton was the wife of another president so it was dangerous option to bring in the Clinton as US would have looked like a kingdom and not a democracy. Obama was better, he could lie all day about hopes and change and he had a dark skin for a change too. Americans got the joke abit late though. As always.

Not really. Obama is also a Zionist and Israelis had options on their hand to choose from. Besides, US was not yet ready for a woman president either. The other case in mind for the Zionists was to have a sham show of democracy in US too otherwise people in US might have risen against them. You see, the previous president was son of another president and Clinton was the wife of another president so it was dangerous option to bring in the Clinton as US would have looked like a kingdom and not a democracy. Obama was better, he could lie all day about hopes and change and he had a dark skin for a change too. Americans got the joke abit late though. As always.

Exactly. People don't appreciate that the POTUS is not a dictator; (s)he has to work within the system at large, and the Party machinery within. Both of these are utterly and completely controlled by the Zionists.

Israel holds America by the b*lls. Obama got a reality check when he was rude to Netanyahu on his first visit; on the next visit Obama was downright apologetic and conciliatory.

He will never become the president because:

1-He wouldn't accept lobbying as much as Michele Bachman, Romney or Perry, from the corporate america...

2-He will attempt to fix the fed reserve, for which he would be immediately targeted by the Jews...

3-he won't give money to Israel or any other middle-east country, a big No No..

4-Most Americans are busy watching the jersey shore....

You are right. Some Americans are so gullible to put their country in risk and make so many sacrafices to please Israel.

Ron Paul is not a presidential material. The reasons he gave for 9/11 is pretty dumb. What has Iraq war has to do with Osama bin Laden. I am sure even if Iraq war hasn't occurred 9/11 would have occurred. Osama bin Laden and his kind of tribes don't require any reasons to hate.

USA has itself to blame for enemies around the world ..

Another Obama in the making. False hopes, stupid lies.

Obama was a false hope, but he didn't lie that much. It was obvious that he would be another imperialist lackey for big business for people who actually bothered to take a look at where he stood on important issues. But all these starry eyed liberals were too busy considering him the great messiah to actually look at his voting record and campaign positions.

Ron Paul on the other hand has had a consistent voting record against imperialism.

I don't about him, I consider Mitt Romney or Herman Cain as two good candidates, I had previously supported Rick Perry but after all the blunder he made he just went down the list. Personally I don't like Ron Paul's stand on economy, he doesn't have as good of a background in economy as Romney or Cain, and I am against some of his foreign policy issues regarding Israel(because i am a stern Republican).

Back
Top Bottom