What's new

Ejection by a PAF Pilot F-7 Aircraft

It always better to eject than have the pilot crash with the plane (and become shaheed). Appart from the human tragedy (and pain to the family of the pilot) it take much treasure and time and training to develop a good pilot let alone a hero like say M M Alam.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I feel really sorry for the chinese engineers though and hope they survived too.

Yes birds are a serious hazard and perhaps we can have shooters shooting them down LOL.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

The F7s are reasonabley reliable planes and have been pimped up by the PAF.

tragic indeed and hope the pilot is alright. but the camera man need to learn to hold the camera steady. seriously!

Oh the Video is shocking but i didn't understand one thing, after the crash how comes the guy shoting the video from his mobile or whatever was so calm? he didn't say any word like Oh The plane crashed, oh why the pilot ejected or anything....... he was just so calm didn't speak when the pilot ejected nor when the aircraft crashed but after it crashed he said "oh Pilot woh para howa hai" and that too not in any kind of frustration but remained so calm
Dude we are Pakistanis. :)

F-6 crashed back in 1985 or '86 while taking off from Sargodha, pilot ejected but the plane crashed on the houses.

In 2008 an F-7 caught a fire while taking off during a night mission at 8:45 pm, I was watching it and pilot did a tremendous job he ejected when he found the population safe and bailed out from the burning jet on fire...

I must call those guys cheetas of the world who were filming this scene, did not even say " OH"....remained calm...

You guys missed the real thing listen to it again without looking at the video the guy who has the camera says in urdu " it the same thing like the indian movie RANG DAE BASANTI":lol::lol::lol:

he said the cursed words...the movie revolves around mig-21 crashes...god!

Rang Dae Basanti

They were trying to shhot the same scene

thanks god they didnt ended up shooting one,,,
i mean they were not killed at the end of clip,,,:lol:

regards!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom