What's new

Ejection by a PAF Pilot F-7 Aircraft

that really was a sad incident, thanks God the pilot was safe but still we lost a nice air plane!:cry:
and look at the guy shooting the vedio, if you listen carefully you will find him dumb enough by asking questions like;
yeh hua kya ha??? :disagree:
and he was more worried about:
scean capture hua ha?? :hitwall:

regards!

Maybe he trained the bird to go into the intake? Sabotage?

Yeah the boys recording the videos were extremely dumb and could not even record properly.

Last edited:
Wait a minute wasn't the person filming the Jet inside the base, near the Catchnet?

no he was just outside, you can see the barbed wire in front of him in the vedio!!

and

Mr. Shiji thanks god it was not an indian accident otherwise we would have been waching a vedio of terrorists that planned this sabotage activity!! :lol:
there foreign office would hav come up with a statement claiming the bird to be a terror bird that flew in from other side of the border to disturbe the peace situation in the region :rofl: :rofl: :blah:

regards!

no he was just outside, you can see the barbed wire in front of him in the vedio!!

and

Mr. Shiji thanks god it was not an indian accident otherwise we would have been waching a vedio of terrorists that planned this sabotage activity!! :lol:
there foreign office would hav come up with a statement claiming the bird to be a terror bird that flew in from other side of the border to disturbe the peace situation in the region :rofl: :rofl: :blah:

regards!
Nicely Put!
Bytheway was anyone on the ground hurt?

2007 or 2008??
I remember it being shown to me by the pilot who was in the squadron at that time.
Although I myself cant remember the year. Ill have to ask the person who showed it to me.

You guys missed the real thing listen to it again without looking at the video the guy who has the camera says in urdu " it the same thing like the indian movie RANG DAE BASANTI":lol::lol::lol:

Salams, This is my very first post and i hope it goes a long way forward, i have a question, can anyone tell me how many fighters we have lost so far, including/excluding fighters lost in the wars?:pakistan::police::sniper::tup:

Salams, This is my very first post and i hope it goes a long way forward, i have a question, can anyone tell me how many fighters we have lost so far, including/excluding fighters lost in the wars?:pakistan::police::sniper::tup:

Google Mike Bennet website you will get your answer.

I may be wrong as a more informed person may give proper details, but this one seems to be the F-7P which crashed at Masroor AB after a bird strike.

Thursday 15th February 2007

Pakistan Air Force Chengu F-7P Masroor airbase Bird-Strike. Crashed within the perimeter of Masroor base in the southern port city of Karachi pilot Flt Lt Haseeb ejected safely Martin-Baker PK10LZ

Pakistan_F-7P

well i am not so sure - masroor does not have many trees within its base area - this could be in the punjab

What never ceases to amaze me is the incredibly short time in which the pilot has to make an eject/ do not eject decision.

And the wrong decision will probably cost you your life.

On top of that successful ejection will probably entail an enquiry with people second guessing your decision at leisure.

Less than half a second to make a decision. Now that's pressure.

well i am not so sure - masroor does not have many trees within its base area - this could be in the punjab

Yups sir, you may be right, actually my assumption was based on the website which has a record of all the aircraft crashes record, one of its member is PDF member too. On that website there was nothing else which could match the description of this crash accept the masroor airbase one. Link is given in that post too.

Also Murad Sir also referred the base commander PAF Karachi in his one of the posts.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom