What's new

Ejection by a PAF Pilot F-7 Aircraft

TaimiKhan

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Don't know if this video has been shared before or not, but since my time here on this forum have never seen it nor have read any reference to it. So positing the video once again for those who may not have yet seen it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn..that was crazy..imagine the speed at which the pilot got out the cockpit..did he survive?

Tragic scene .. Hopefully pilot is safe ...........:cry:
Thanks for posting this video, never seen it before.

Oh Bad..... I hope the Pilot is OK.

I may be wrong as a more informed person may give proper details, but this one seems to be the F-7P which crashed at Masroor AB after a bird strike.

Thursday 15th February 2007

Pakistan Air Force Chengu F-7P Masroor airbase Bird-Strike. Crashed within the perimeter of Masroor base in the southern port city of Karachi pilot Flt Lt Haseeb ejected safely Martin-Baker PK10LZ

Pakistan_F-7P

The video was shot for a song..they did not expect to see this..
jet had a flameout at takeoff.
I was probably one of the first to see it since i knew a pilot who in this squadron at the time and standing behind the camera.
Also.. the jet crashes near the housing for chinese engineers :P

Oh the Video is shocking but i didn't understand one thing, after the crash how comes the guy shoting the video from his mobile or whatever was so calm? he didn't say any word like Oh The plane crashed, oh why the pilot ejected or anything....... he was just so calm didn't speak when the pilot ejected nor when the aircraft crashed but after it crashed he said "oh Pilot woh para howa hai" and that too not in any kind of frustration but remained so calm

Because the one making the video is of a new generation of indifferent youngsters coming up in the country.
However, most people were calm.. considering they were either pilots or airmen.
But the funniest part had to be the malfunctioning jet crashing right on top of the Chinese engineers..talk about customer feedback.

Really Sad But Rare Share! Thank You! Btw was anyone on the ground injured or killed? And why didn't the pilot try to save the jet or try to make sure that the jet won't go left or right but straight into ground after ejection?

I posted it a long time ago with a complete interview of the base commander , the F-7 chewed up a crow compressor blades broke engine stopped the kid didn't have much space to land he ejected did the right thing , the F-7 was not fast just take off speeds. After the ejection they don't move the pilot just incase he has spinal damage that is why they all picked him up and into the ambulance. The pilot was fine.
Again the issue arrives which AHQ discussed in the 80s that don't let the Karachi housing Autho develop houses in the vicinity of the base but no one listens, Civilians think we just want land that was not the point, Point was garbage attracts birds and thanks to our Parsi bros flying over karachi has become hell because of the thousands of vultures and they fly at very high altitudes. During Bakra Eid they don't fly over the city at all just over the sea thats it because people just throw the remains in one location which turns out to be thousands of locations and that causes a grave danger to the planes and pilots , Commercial planes just takeoff and point the nose up level at 20000ft not before that just because of this problem.
Kamra used to be an isolated area but that area in the 90s expanded so fast after this ejection 3 days later F-7 in Kamra had the same problem pilot ejected.

the incedient dates back to 2007,
there is another similar sort of vedio that is shown on TV very often as an add to prevent citizens from throwing garbage near PAF bases!
it also fetures an F7 being hit, moreover it also have a part filmed from inside the cockpit where you can actually see the bird comming and hitting the plane, all sorts of alarms sounding and then the ejection,,
any views about that one sir MuradK, i hope you have seen it!!

regards!

Wow i sure hope the pilot was ok !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom