What's new

Eight-year-old Muslim girl found raped, murdered in IoK

Where did article mentioned that indian army soldier was involved in rape of this girl ?
PDF just concluded the investigation and arrived with the culprit being IA?

Then is it fine to conclude that zainab was raped by PA ?

No need to respond to the PDF mob mentality. You'll just get banned for pointing out stupidity here. An 8 year old girl is abducted and killed in Kashmir and the usual rants against India and the Indian army serves to satisfy the minds of the average Pakistani male member of PDF who can't see beyond "India is a rape nation" and "Indian army rapes Muslim women" forgetting the topic on hand which now is not worthwhile discussing anymore. Just give them a thumbs up and move on.

No need to respond to the PDF mob mentality. You'll just get banned for pointing out stupidity here. An 8 year old girl is abducted and killed in Kashmir and the usual rants against India and the Indian army serves to satisfy the minds of the average Pakistani male member of PDF who can't see beyond "India is a rape nation" and "Indian army rapes Muslim women" forgetting the topic on hand which now is not worthwhile discussing anymore. Just give them a thumbs up and move on.

Shouldn't you be on a treadmill working for the big day?

Shouldn't you be on a treadmill working for the big day?

Salaams Hamid. Be warned , my Indian origin fiance has my password to this forum and ocsassionally posts his views. The post on this topic was mine however. Even the treadmill couldn't make my heartbeat increase as it did with anger at this article. And to think that people are making a mockery of the little girl's death

Salaams Hamid. Be warned , my Indian origin fiance has my password to this forum and ocsassionally posts his views. The post on this topic was mine however. Even the treadmill couldn't make my heartbeat increase as it did with anger at this article. And to think that people are making a mockery of the little girl's death

walaikum

I really think you need to do a bit more studies on War and Rape and how they are literally interconnected and interwoven.

Your allah snackbar doesn't exist, so don't hold your breath on that.

And how are you planning to do that missy?
It very much exists and thats why we are slaughtering indian army men on daily basis n will continue nbutchering more. :enjoy:

@Horus @mods

ban this mfing son of hindu whore!
LMAO @ whore ,more like temple devadasis nth child

How are all of you baboons blaming the Indian Army for this one?
stop jumping up and down like a monkey

Kashmir 'mass rape' survivors fight for justice
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41268906

Dirty
incompetent indian army the laughing stock of the world - pigs
kunon_posh2.jpg

Kunan-Poshpora.jpg

fb_story_16754.jpg

Need evidence for OP, not random cases.
How is everyone assuming it was someone who serves in the IA who did this horrendous act.
well India is the rape capital of the world so people assumptions about an occupying force using rape as a tool to oppress are warranted.

Your armies jokers blind school children for throwing rocks so rape is expected from the Rape capital of the world.

well India is the rape capital of the world so people assumptions about an occupying force using rape as a tool to oppress are warranted.

Your armies jokers blind school children for throwing rocks so rape is expected from the Rape capital of the world.
Please calm down. India is not the "rape capital of the world". Check your facts. Your assumptions are baseless too.

My point is you can't blindly keep blaming the IA for every single crime in Kashmir. Its just not logical.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom