What's new

Eight killed in Balochistan attack.

Time to repay India and RAW with the same token. We have given dossiers to the UN and US, now we should act. India should understand the cost of escalation.

Lets bend the story other way round...

"Time to repay Pakistan and ISI with the same token. We have given dossiers to the UN, US and PAK, now we should act. Pakistan should understand the cost of breeding snakes in its backyard".

Time to repay India and RAW with the same token. We have given dossiers to the UN and US, now we should act. India should understand the cost of escalation.

Lets bend the story other way round...

"Time to repay Pakistan and ISI with the same token. We have given dossiers to the UN, US and PAK, now we should act. Pakistan should understand the cost of breeding snakes in its backyard".

India is already doing it infact India started it way back in 71 when India sponsored terrorism inside East Pakistan and this hasnt stopped to date. Pakistan has yet to repay in the same token specially 71.

I have the right to say this. See. This is my forum. This is a Pakistani forum. I am not going to an Indian forum to post all the sh!t happening in India. I have every right to complain since this forum belongs to Pakistan and Pakistanis.

First and foremost,This is not "Your Forum".You don't have any extra rights than what I've.You're bounded to follow the same rules what we follow.

You posted what you wanted to post,He posted what he wanted to post.Actually,his threads did justify far more to this forum than yours.

I've seen his posts and nowhere else he claimed "He supported these attacks".There are members who always open "Afghanistan related topics",I never saw any afghan member claimed him for supporting Taliban.

Innalilahey wa innailhey rajeoon!

Now the entire clan will hunt their gay *** !

BC @£&@? terrorists ..

@Assault Rifle. I bet your happy at the news.
P.S; All those martyred were innocent patriotic Baluch !

I guess it was some the separatists who did this, as opposed to an inter-tribal feud?

RIP to our brothers. This just strengthens support for the state.

Last edited:
I have the right tloay this. See. This is my forum. This is a Pakistani forum. I am not going to an Indian forum to post all the sh!t happening in India. I have every right to complain since this forum belongs to Pakistan and Pakistanis.

This is an act of violence that might have resulted because of some tribal feud. Something that happens everyday in your supa puwa country. And yes I have a problem. If some as$hole from your country is going to support terror on my forum then I do have a f*cking problem with that. Want to support terror and violence inside Pakistan. Keep your filthy butt in your f*cking cuntry.

I think I have explained myself here. :)
I see your posts everyday.
You look regarded my friend and you behave like kids.
You love targetting Indians , you just need a small reason to bash or troll.
Get your self checked up in a hospital.

@Assault Rifle i'd suggest you to not to post these news.

We have ample of problems in our own backyard.

Our prime focus should be on our problems what happens in Pakistan shouldnt bother us .

Regards.

O.T - RIP

I agree with you....What is the point in opening a thread where other nation people are killed...

RIP
you guys have been acting since 1989, how much more???

Just ask him to go through the interview of Mushraff where he openly admitted that ISI trained,nurtured Kashmiri,Afghan militants and other ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS from different countries. Many of the militants were given free pass ports,visas and even citizenship.

First and foremost,This is not "Your Forum".You don't have any extra rights than what I've.You're bounded to follow the same rules what we follow.

You posted what you wanted to post,He posted what he wanted to post.Actually,his threads did justify far more to this forum than yours.

I've seen his posts and nowhere else he claimed "He supported these attacks".There are members who always open "Afghanistan related topics",I never saw any afghan member claimed him for supporting Taliban.

First and for most this is a Pakistani forum. And you and other Indians are here due to your old obsession with Pakistan. So we would do what we like to do on our forum. Same might not apply to unwanted guests like you.

Rest is rant with love for a troll of your country. Not worthy to answer.

I see your posts everyday.
You look regarded my friend and you behave like kids.
You love targetting Indians , you just need a small reason to bash or troll.
Get your self checked up in a hospital.

First of all thanks for your obsession with me. It is great to see a bharati reading my post everyday.
As for targeting India. Yes I target India since I hate your country. Not obsessed but simple hatred for an enemy. So that's why I am doing on a forum that belongs to Pakistan. You guys need to get yourself admitted in agra madhouse that you are so much obsessed with Pakistan that you even register on Pakistan's forums just to to troll and in return get insulted by bharatis.

@Areesh you promised that you will get him banned for posting a news. What happened now bro ?

You now begging for attention on this thread bro?

Just ask him to go through the interview of Mushraff where he openly admitted that ISI trained,nurtured Kashmiri,Afghan militants and other ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS from different countries. Many of the militants were given free pass ports,visas and even citizenship.

Yes we supported militants against India. Just like India supported mukti bahini in BD. remember how your PM was bragging about support terrorists in East Pakistan few months ago? We did the same. Stop thinking you are saints who never supported terrorists. It is time you supported terrorists and in return we supported terrorists. And if you have supported terrorists again then we again support militants against you. It is a game dear. you and us both have played it and will play it.

Proud of what we did and what Mushi said in his interview. :)

No bro. I just asked you. He is still posting news.

He would be banned soon. You just keep following me and keep beg for attention from me. ;)

PS: Looks like I have a new toy to play with. :D

He would be banned soon. You just keep following me and keep beg for attention from me. ;)

PS: Looks like I have a new toy to play with. :D

I follow news and go through comments. I noticed your comment on that day and thought of reminding you. I will remind you again :P

First and for most this is a Pakistani forum. And you and other Indians are here due to your old obsession with Pakistan. So we would do what we like to do on our forum. Same might not apply to unwanted guests like you.

Rest is rant with love for a troll of your country. Not worthy to answer.

First of all thanks for your obsession with me. It is great to see a bharati reading my post everyday.
As for targeting India. Yes I target India since I hate your country. Not obsessed but simple hatred for an enemy. So that's why I am doing on a forum that belongs to Pakistan. You guys need to get yourself admitted in agra madhouse that you are so much obsessed with Pakistan that you even register on Pakistan's forums just to to troll and in return get insulted by bharatis.

You now begging for attention on this thread bro?

Yes we supported militants against India. Just like India supported mukti bahini in BD. remember how your PM was bragging about support terrorists in East Pakistan few months ago? We did the same. Stop thinking you are saints who never supported terrorists. It is time you supported terrorists and in return we supported terrorists. And if you have supported terrorists again then we again support militants against you. It is a game dear. you and us both have played it and will play it.

Proud of what we did and what Mushi said in his interview. :)
Good for you then.
Keep hating :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom