What's new

Eid Mubarak to my fellow members..

Eid Mubarak to everyone in any part of the Globe and Thankyou, I deserve it after daily 17 hours of roza :lazy: so tired couldn't even stand in Eid Prayer.

100_0398.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.

¤ *¨¨*¤.¸¸…¸.¤
¸.♥♥EID Mubarak♥
.¸.¤ *¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*

1001894_4657974027146_606173073_n.jpg

i hope you have a nice peaceful eid(the way situation is in Karachi and it brings you emmense happiness and through it i hope may our city karachi and rest of our country, Balochista, FATA, KPK, punjab, GB all have happy peaceful times and elimination of terrorism and chaos and violence

Please do remember the needy ones around you in this hour of happiness.

hahaha......:rofl:
@Talon.....thnx God @Leader ki tarha main ne eidi nahi mangi.....warna confusion ho jati......... :omghaha:

Dear as per my understanding....giving currency as eidi is only a tradition of subcontinent muslims....others use to exchange gifts....and as Talon said its just a gesture of sharing happiness.....

sadqa means gifts!!

EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS EVERYWHERE.... MAY THE BLESSINGS OF ALLAH SHOWER UPON YOU ALL.

Back
Top Bottom