What's new

Eid Mubarak to my fellow members..

43 users on this thread n 12 members...seems like all of PDF is celeberatin eid here:pop:

Not really, the last infraction was pretty bad, I cannot ethically do that. I'm disappointed to see him banned as well, dil ka acha insaan hai. Akal ka khota hai.

:astagh: :astagh:

Ooo another member I dont know:
@notorious_eagle

eid+wallpapers+arabic.png

@chauvunist Another bad@ss eagle :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
EID MUBARAK to All my Companions of PDF. MAY BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL OF US!

Just A REQUEST!

Don't for get to pray for our beloved country pakistan, for our Pak Army, our police and LEA forces who are fighting against these militants...... Lets do promise with each other.

lets try bring change in our self. First Pakistan then any thing else. no punjabi, no Muhajir, no sindhi, no balochi , no seraiki, no pathan But Sab se Pehle Pakistan. Proud to BE PAKISTANI !

images

@WebMaster @nuclearpak @Zakii @Oscar @Rafael @Neptune @mafiya @wasm95 @Secur @Mani2020 @Umair Nawaz @Khalidr @Yzd Khalifa @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Talon @SHAMK9 @truthseer @Sedqal @Windjammer @Zarvan @Tameem @ssethii @Tikolo @Saleem @Stealth @TheOccupiedKashmir @T-Faz @slapshot @Thorough Pro @unitedstatesofislam @Slayer786 @salman77 @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @W.11 @Tiger Awan @uzair ramay @yesboss @Saifullah Sani @SEAL @Super Falcon @tarrar @somebozo @Syed Naved @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @Shiji @Spring Onion @v9s @RAMPAGE @RescueRanger @RazPaK @RazorMC @RuheTag @Pukhtoon @runa moosani @S.U.R.B. @rustam90789 @RangerPK @qamar1990 @Puchtoon @Rizwan Alam @Rajput_Pakistani @Rusty @pkuser @muse @Pboy @p(-)0ENiX @pak-marine @pkuser2k12 @notorious_eagle @Gentelman @niaz @pakistanitarzan @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage @Pak-one @Not Sure @Pakistani Exile @pk_baloch @Pak123 @Leader @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @LoveIcon @Mirzay @mikkix @Major Sam @MastanKhan @mr42O @Mav3rick @Musalman @Malik Abdullah @laiqs@mi @laghari @M-48 @Malik Usman @Jungibaaz @Jazzbot @Irfan Baloch @JonAsad @Karachiite @K-Xeroid @jehanzeb @L@eeq @Jaanbaz @imran169 @imran_ind @khanz @kobiraaz @Luffy 500 @Imran Khan @Icewolf @HRK @Hyperion @Hermione G @haviZsultan @ice_man @IceCold @Haseebullah @Gentelman @hasnain0099 @Fracker @genmirajborgza786 @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @ghazaliy2k @ghilzai @HassanMir @Jessica_L @Elmo @Devil Soul @Developereo @darkinsky @dexter @Fasih Khan @Evil Flare @DESERT FIGHTER @faisal6309 @connect4raza @DV RULES @Farah Sohail @fawwaxs @fatman17 @FaujHistorian @farhan_9909 @Awesome @Aeronaut @BDforever @balixd @al-Hasani @HRK @chauvunist @CENTCOM @Devil Soul @AstanoshKhan @cb4 @asad71 @Cheetah786 @batmannow @baqai @babajees @BATMAN @Chak Bamu @ButterCup @AUz @Aeronaut @al-Hasani @Alpha1 @Armstrong @Argus Panoptes @AdeelFaheem @arushbhai @Arabian Legend @air marshal @acetophenol @Areesh @alibaz @American Pakistani
@airmarshal @ButterCup @Albatross @ajpirzada @A1Kaid @A.Rafay @Abu Zolfiqar

Eid_Mubarak_by_Wafi_Des.jpg

Not really, the last infraction was pretty bad, I cannot ethically do that. I'm disappointed to see him banned as well, dil ka acha insaan hai. Akal ka khota hai.
@Awesome
What did he do this time?
POlar_facepalm.jpg

Maaf tou kiya ja sakta hai naa? I mean its Eid!!

Oh sorry :oops: just that we had an eagle back in Pakistan and called it chunni...was my cousin's and well it was cute :D

In National Geographic And Discovery Channel you will always find Eagles Sharp and Brutual...

By the way you were Lucky to have an Eagle ,During my childhood i was also very fond of keeping Birds and i kept a number of Myna's and Parrots and i was very much attached to them...

220px-Common_Myna_(Acridotheres_tristis)_on_Kapok_(Ceiba_pentandra)_in_Kolkata_W_IMG_4297.jpg

Man,you are so warm-hearted.be my guest someday.I will get my PPL soon so we will have a flight to north of Iran:yahoo:

How is the life,BTW?

Whats PPL? :unsure:

Why N.Iran?! :unsure:

Life is going on ...nothing much happening :D

In National Geographic And Discovery Channel you will always find Eagles Sharp and Brutual...

By the way you were Lucky to have an Eagle ,During my childhood i was also very fond of keeping Birds and i kept a number of Myna's and Parrots and i was very much attached to them...

220px-Common_Myna_(Acridotheres_tristis)_on_Kapok_(Ceiba_pentandra)_in_Kolkata_W_IMG_4297.jpg

Well am not sure if it was an eagle ....maybe it was a kite it was rather small....or a hawk...

1297886942p64DH1.jpg

Was too small to bother what it was all I know it looked cute :P

@Major Sam

Khair Mubarik aur app ko b Eid Mubarak

oo ooo...Eid Mubarak to you!! @pkuser2k12

images

I didnt know Pakistan had Jews :unsure:

I mean I know they say the Pakhtoons could have been Jews long back but a zionist? Because our passport once said we are not allowed in Israel...So thought we had no Jews otherwise how would they go to Israel?!

As per him there are 200 odd Jews in Pakistan. If you are on twitter, follow Jew_Pakistani. You will get a nice DM, followed by a barage of victim tweets. I got in a couple of arguments, left him speechless and then unfollowed. If I have a Jew to recommend on Twitter, it would be JihadiJew, Mr. Lee Weissman. He is a jovial fellow with a respectful attitude towards Islam and Muslims. Another would be MJ Rosenberg ‏ (@MJayRosenberg) who is a big time critic of Zionist lobby in USA, having been part of it himself.

Enough of it already. Enjoy Eid greetings and festivities.

Back
Top Bottom