What's new

Eid Mubarak to my fellow members..

Eid Mubarak to you and your family and to everyone on PDF, I love you all...:smitten:

he is a nice fella, wont mind, I am sure.

aur uncle jee ki haal jay?
phir batmanow live achaa chaliyaa key nahi?

@Sedqal
or whatever that Pakistani in Malaysia

eid_mubarak_by_fuaadh-d48829z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:raise: :raise: @Awesome uncle can we unban @RazPaK as my eidi?! :smart:

sista apny eid idr hi manani hi?
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

yesh!! :unsure: nothing much to do...woke up skype with parents and now thinking of making tiryaki chicken with noodles....and EID MUBARAK :D

Sometimes wishing others and giving a little bit makes one who has nothing to do happy ...

:raise: :raise: do you speak the local language and I think another member sadiq or something is also from Malaysia...which part?!

Nahh got plenty just not soo nice ones left..still looking...

aray apun tu baap hai idhar kaa, jis time mien muna log, passport key liya tssweer bana rahey they, apun idhar mien idhaar kaa id rent par deytaa thaa?
appaa khabor?

:raise: :raise: @Awesome uncle can we unban @RazPaK as my eidi?! :smart:

yesh!! :unsure: nothing much to do...woke up skype with parents and now thinking of making tiryaki chicken with noodles....and EID MUBARAK :D

Sometimes wishing others and giving a little bit makes one who has nothing to do happy ...

yeah sure..:police: sorry wz just joking

aray apun tu baap hai idhar kaa, jis time mien muna log, passport key liya tssweer bana rahey they, apun idhar mien idhaar kaa id rent par deytaa thaa?
appaa khabor?

Err ...ay konsi language hai?! :unsure:

yeah sure..:police: sorry wz just joking

Naaah dont be sorry..I literally have nothing better to do so if wishing others makes them happy why not put a smile on a face and earn some thawaab :P

Is he Jewish?! :unsure:

I have a strong hunch that he is Jew_Pakistani on Twitter. Uses same strong and zealous Zionist language. Both these handles are from Pakistan and both reside in Arab countries. Hence my conclusion. I could be wrong, but I am 99% sure.

wese eid use to be fun during childhood ....but as i have grown up its like any other day....various factors have contributed including the current situation of the country...pta nahi yar woh bat nahi rahi eid ma..... i just wake up...offer eid namaz come back and sleep...wake up have some food ...meet few people ...and then internet for couple of hours and then thats it ....pretty much normal routine ...

i wonder how it goes for you people
@Armstrong @Hyperion @Talon @Slav Defence @Patriots @HRK @Leader @Jazzbot @S.U.R.B. @JonAsad

almost same here......

I have a strong hunch that he is Jew_Pakistani on Twitter. Uses same strong and zealous Zionist language. Both these handles are from Pakistan and both reside in Arab countries. Hence my conclusion. I could be wrong, but I am 99% sure.

I didnt know Pakistan had Jews :unsure:

I mean I know they say the Pakhtoons could have been Jews long back but a zionist? Because our passport once said we are not allowed in Israel...So thought we had no Jews otherwise how would they go to Israel?!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom