What's new

Eid Mubarak to my fellow members..

BRKBJaaCMAIyVgD.jpg

This is wrong yar ... Mufti Muneeb Ur Rahman is respected & honorable man ............

yeh bro but eid is a thing to celeberate....we can pray for thm but still can celeberate!

yeah ryt marsha .....wese bhi at your age ....you go mad with the celebrations ........ hamaray jese 24 years old k liye its more lyk anyother day lol :tongue:

wese you should go and have funnnnnnnnnnnnnn on eid....lots n lots of fun .......par itna bhi na khana k fatty hojao ....wese eik din se kuch nahi hoga....marsha bachay ne rozay rakhain hain ab fatigue tau puri krni ha na :P

Eid_Mubarak_Stamp_web.jpg

I love the eagle/ hawk or whatever that cute bird avatar you got!!! :woot:

Thank you Very Much....May you have a beatiful Life ahead...

P.S...This bird is SPecial services Eagle(aka Commando Bird)..:smokin:

bez-batman.jpg

dont you do tht babe ? with the dead-ones?
dont make them mortal, thts not good for the dam world? right?
enjoy ur life, live in peace but never marry a stupid solider?lol
cheers my comando ,babe just kill them all including me, a very happy eid to you, &!all the hell born pdf peoples!
i allways love you all! & forever!

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahah gosh....

leader btw kunjos eid hi wish kurdo subko :taz:

Eid Mubarak to you and your family and to everyone on PDF, I love you all...:smitten:

This is wrong yar ... Mufti Muneeb Ur Rahman is respected & honorable man ............

he is a nice fella, wont mind, I am sure.

yeh ill submit the amount to pak's treasury stock :omghaha:

haha na na dun do that ...otherwise maulana will have halwa and nawaz will have hair transplant with that money....better you eat samosa's and go shopping to consume all that $$$

@Major Sam you are in states .....so you celebrated eid today nah

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom