What's new

Eid Mubarak to my fellow members..

Eid mubarak to all the members over here..... may the blessings of Allah be upon you all....... hey kisi nay yeh baat suni hai kay eid on friday is avoided kyo kai yeh hakumat kay liye acha sign nahi hota.... apparently this was much followed during the zia era.

lol marsha bachay tumne rozay kitne rakhay thay jo aesa keh rahi ho? koi roza rakha bhi tha k nahi?

yesss
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif

wese eid use to be fun during childhood ....but as i have grown up its like any other day....various factors have contributed including the current situation of the country...pta nahi yar woh bat nahi rahi eid ma..... i just wake up...offer eid namaz come back and sleep...wake up have some food ...meet few people ...and then internet for couple of hours and then thats it ....pretty much normal routine ...

i wonder how it goes for you people
@Armstrong @Hyperion @Talon @Slav Defence @Patriots @HRK @Leader @Jazzbot @S.U.R.B. @JonAsad

Eid baccho ki hi hoti hai ... Pehley eidi letey thay ab detey hain :P Fark tau hai na ...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember those in prayers who have died in terrorist attacks or in other incidents and those jawans who embraced shahadat while protecting this country

Also pray for Pakistan .....

Eid mubarak to all the members over here..... may the blessings of Allah be upon you all....... hey kisi nay yeh baat suni hai kay eid on friday is avoided kyo kai yeh hakumat kay liye acha sign nahi hota.... apparently this was much followed during the zia era.
Eid Mubarak to you too!!
Eid_Mubarak_Eid_60.jpg

:)

good :) well the bomb blast made me angry really :hitwall:

Which 1? where?! :blink:

Remember those in prayers who have died in terrorist attacks or in other incidents and those jawans who embraced shahadat while protecting this country

Also pray for Pakistan .....

goes without saying.... will remember them and pray for them as i hope everyone else will too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom