What's new

Eid Mubarak Pakistan!

Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims all over the world. May Allah bless us, our families and Pakistan! Ameen

eid mubarak, to all the muslim members here and muslims all over the world

msg: all muslims need to unite get to learn their religion properly, education is wht makes a man perfect, muslims shuld get educated, v need to eradicate mullahism, our religion is the best gift of allah to the man kind, v need to become the best ppl of the man kind by understanding quran and follow its guidance!!!, i found a mosque with the arabic writings engraved in its walls which say "oooh, muslims, get education, relief ur starvation with the coolness of knowledge, seek for the knowledge, for the knowledge makes u wht ever u want to be"( i saw a documentry, "muslims in the europe", in the initial parts a woman host visits the mosque in Rabat, morocco, where she is informed of the poetry engraved, so i tell u not the exact words but with close proximity!!!)

quote: "I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Qur'an which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness."

Napolean Bonaparte

Original References: "Correspondance de Napoleon Ier Tome V piece ne 4287 du 17/07/1799..."

Last edited:
Eid Mubarak to all the members of this forum. May Allah keep you all in his protection.
Araz

EID MUBARAK TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS AND GUESTS AND I PRAY FOR PEACE, HARMONY AND FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD & ESP INDIA-PAKISTAN AND PAKISTAN-AFGHANISTAN.
MAY GOD GIVE US THE COURAGE & STRENGTH TO REALISE THIS DREAM

:) Well Sir i cant say anything about the official level but atleast i got it at personal level.

Just sharing a warm Eid Greeting and one of the Cards, i recieved from across the broder.

This is a card which an Indian Army Officer Mohit who somehow likes me alot :) has sent me on Eid .

d7d9ca1995b3b188ced949112628f2bf.jpg

:smitten:

EID MUBARAK to all........in pakistan eid will be on Thursday 2nd october.

є!D MußคRคk To All Muslims around the World! :yahoo:

^|*|^EID MUBARAK ^|*|^

eid305.jpg

Let us celebrate Eid in the sprit of togetherness!!!:tup:

Last edited:
Shawwal moon sighted, Eid-ul-Fitr tomorrow

KARACHI: Central Ruet- e- Hilal Committee meeting has announced that People of Pakistan will celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr Tommorow as the evidences of moon has been received to central Ruet-e-Hilal committee here today.

Meeting was organized for sighting the moon of Shawwal 1, 1429 AD, (Eid-ul-Fitr) at Bait-ul-Hujjaj, New Haji Camp, Sultanabad here on Tuesday.

The meeting of Central Ruet- e- Hilal body for sighting of the moon started one hour before sunset and continued till 1050pm.

While talking tp press conference here Chirman Central Ruet-eHilal committee announced that evidences has been received and in wakes of the evidences moon of Shawaal has been sighted and the people of Pakistan will celeberate Eid-ul-fitr tomorrow (Wednesday).

It is pertinent to mention here that zonal committee of Peshawar has already announced that Shawwal moon has been sighted and Eid-ul-Fitr is on Wednesday (1-10-2008).

ARY OneWorld Leading News Portal of Pakistan (Urdu - English), Watch Live ARY News

EID MUBARAK TO ALL FRIENDS.....:)

tomorrow is eid, eid mubarak again to all u ppl here!!!

Back
Top Bottom