What's new

Egyptian negotiations during the PAS2019 exhibition to contract JF17 fighter jets with the transfer

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Egyptian negotiations during the PAS2019 exhibition to contract JF17 fighter jets with the transfer of technology

36a2-hyrtarx0426624.jpg

The success of the JF17, which took part in the Paris Air Show 2019, was remarkable. Discussions were held with several countries interested in buying the fighter, most notably Egypt. In this context, the Chinese sites said that Egypt will not only buy the fighter, but that will extend also to the possibility of establishing a production line and assembly. If the plan is completed, it will undoubtedly be an opportunity to open a new market for fighters in the Middle East.

According to the Chinese site Sina, Egypt plans to get 3 squadrons of the JF17 fighter, and then start production locally, in the same line of production of the K8E training aircraft, to save the effort and reduce the cost.
Judging from the public news of the Paris Air Show, the JF17 fighter have gradually become better in the international market. China and Pakistan are now working together to open up the international market and learn from each other's strengths. For example, Egypt is a traditional Chinese aircraft customer, the Egyptian Air Force JF17 fighter project is negotiated by the Egyptian side with China Aviation Technology, and Pakistan has promoted to Malaysia, Nigeria, and Azerbaijan. If the Egyptian Air Force introduces the JF17 fighter into a line, it marks that the JF17 fighter has entered the Middle East market and will have a profound impact on the regional and international markets. Driven by many potential customers, the most direct possibility is the Saudi Air Force. It is said that Saudi pilots have already tested the JF17 fighter. It is not ruled out that Saudi Arabia will also introduce the JF17 fighters after Egypt.

https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2019-06-21/doc-ihytcerk8415299.shtml

Last edited:
My question is, who is their right mind would want to transfer JF-17 tech to Egypt? Israel is next door and they have intelligence access in each and every part of Egypt including their military. This is undeniable fact.

So selling is jets to Egypt is fine, and setting up overhaul facilities in Egypt BUT nothing more than this. They should not have any access to anything 'Software' related, EW suites, Radar suite, etc.

My question is, who is their right mind would want to transfer JF-17 tech to Egypt? Israel is next door and they have intelligence access in each and every part of Egypt including their military. This is undeniable fact.

So selling is jets to Egypt is fine, and setting up overhaul facilities in Egypt BUT nothing more than this. They should not have any access to anything 'Software' related, EW suites, Radar suite, etc.
In the end it is China's decision. Even if some software is Pakistani I'm sure China has the capability to produce the JF-17 without Pakistan.

In the end it is China's decision. Even if some software is Pakistani I'm sure China has the capability to produce the JF-17 without Pakistan.
Buy from china or pak.. We will get 50% profit share in that deal... Also china can't sale JF-17 without the permission of Pakistan... And u will have to negotiate both china and Pakistan to get the deal done..

Any sources about your claims? Because you don't seem familiar with the ME..you can also claim that on India who is next door to Pakistan and it won't be any truthful..

Its Jf17 is a Pakistan fighter we are the reason for its export success it has

we can veto any decision

Last edited:

As it's joint venture, So any decision will be by both partners. But I don't see why any of the partner will refuse a customer, in fact more Customers are more beneficial for Pakistan than China as it will provide the opportunity to keep improving JF-17 which is good for Pakistan as it's now backbone of PAF.

Any sources about your claims? Because you don't seem familiar with the ME..you can also claim that on India who is next door to Pakistan and it won't be any truthful..

Wow, I am just awe-inspired with the level of intelligent question you just came up with. Is it too much Maple syrup? :omghaha: Are you really gonna expect Mosad to publish its spy network? How do you know I am not familiar with ME when I actually grew up in ME?

Wow, I am just awe-inspired with the level of intelligent question you just came up with. Is it too much Maple syrup? :omghaha: Are you really gonna expect Mosad to publish its spy network? How do you know I am not familiar with ME when I actually grew up in ME?
How about RAW? don't try to outsmart yourself..:lol:

@The SC sir is there any other country in ME who can be interested in buying Jf 17?
Saudi Arabia..for sure

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom