What's new

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates

"The drilling will start in the north of El Arish and there may be reserves of about 4-6 trillion cubic feet of gas and up to 20 trillion cubic feet in the Emtiaz region," said Patrick Oleman Ward, chief executive of Emarati Dana Gas.

The solar power project in the village of Bennaban in Aswan, the largest solar power project in the world, to produce 2000 megawatts of electricity. It is located on an area of 10 thousand acres on the desert road "Aswan - Cairo". Implemented by 40 Egyptian and international companies at an investment cost of 3.4 billion euros..

So Egypt will ever fight a war with Israel again or its just now brother brother between the two nations, why need to buy expensive military hardware.

The complex of cement factories in Beni Suef .. the largest cement production plant in the world

General Assembly (Petrojet) 2020

AOI Electronics factory

El-Nasr Intermediate Chemicals Company is present everywhere in Egypt ... an integrated system for strategic industries

Other industries

To produce 1000 railway carriages annually .. We are working on developing the factory

Other new cities

The GDP will remain 441 billion dollars in 2021, and this is an accomplishment (it was 250 billion in 2017)

The Ministry of Public Business Sector announced the establishment of the largest spinning and weaving factory in the world, to be established in the city of Mahalla, as part of a plan to develop the government textile sector, in cooperation with the Swiss Ritter Company, to be a partner in developing the factories of the holding company.

According to the announcement, the new factory will be the largest yarn factory in the world with 182,000 cotton mardenes under one roof, where the new factory contains an open-end thread production line consisting of 6 machines, in addition to the most efficient compact machine in the world, and the latest lightening and cleaning line consisting of 42 card machines, 18 drawing machines, 23 combing machines, and 16 twisting machines. The factory also includes 112 compact compact yarn machines, each machine contains 1632 spindles, and a length of 63 meters. These machines will be made by the Swiss company Ritter, to produce high-quality thin threads , Spun from 100% Egyptian long-staple cotton.

Mahalla

The development of the Egyptian oil sector

Other new cities

The GDP will remain 441 billion dollars in 2021, and this is an accomplishment (it was 250 billion in 2017)

The Ministry of Public Business Sector announced the establishment of the largest spinning and weaving factory in the world, to be established in the city of Mahalla, as part of a plan to develop the government textile sector, in cooperation with the Swiss Ritter Company, to be a partner in developing the factories of the holding company.

According to the announcement, the new factory will be the largest yarn factory in the world with 182,000 cotton mardenes under one roof, where the new factory contains an open-end thread production line consisting of 6 machines, in addition to the most efficient compact machine in the world, and the latest lightening and cleaning line consisting of 42 card machines, 18 drawing machines, 23 combing machines, and 16 twisting machines. The factory also includes 112 compact compact yarn machines, each machine contains 1632 spindles, and a length of 63 meters. These machines will be made by the Swiss company Ritter, to produce high-quality thin threads , Spun from 100% Egyptian long-staple cotton.

Mahalla

The development of the Egyptian oil sector
From where did you pull the 440 billion for Egyptian GDP....It was 280 billion in 2019 and it will see a drop this year due to corona.

From where did you pull the 440 billion for Egyptian GDP....It was 280 billion in 2019 and it will see a drop this year due to corona.
GDP in Egypt is expected to reach 315.00 USD Billion by the end of 2020, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. In the long-term, the Egypt GDP is projected to trend around 330.00 USD Billion in 2021 and 345.00 USD Billion in 2022, according to our econometric models.

https://tradingeconomics.com/egypt/gdp

These projections are based on the an exchange rate of 16.5 Egyptian pound to 1 Dollar
Now the Egyptian Government and the market is talking about 15 to 1..so do the math..

GDP in Egypt is expected to reach 315.00 USD Billion by the end of 2020, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. In the long-term, the Egypt GDP is projected to trend around 330.00 USD Billion in 2021 and 345.00 USD Billion in 2022, according to our econometric models.

https://tradingeconomics.com/egypt/gdp

These projections are based on the an exchange rate of 16.5 Egyptian pound to 1 Dollar
Now the Egyptian Government and the market is talking about 15 to 1..so do the math..
Your own links contradicts you....I like that the Egyptian government is confident ,although the turism sector which accounts for a large share of Egypt's revenue ,will be non existent in 2020.Shall we add that even food imports that Egypt is so heavily reliant may turn out costlier than ever due to corona crisis.

Your own links contradicts you....I like that the Egyptian government is confident ,although the turism sector which accounts for a large share of Egypt's revenue ,will be non existent in 2020.Shall we add that even food imports that Egypt is so heavily reliant may turn out costlier than ever due to corona crisis.
Egypt is one of the few countries that are still doing good economically, despite this Corona virus..
Have you done the math or you want projections till 2030 even based on 16.5 pounds to a dollar..
But i guess you were just confused and have a comprehension problem.. since I have explained where the difference came from..now you are showing your Romanian complex.. instead of doing some search..

Chart: The World’s Largest 10 Economies in 2030

"Possibly the biggest surprise on the list is Egypt, a country that Standard Chartered sees growing at a torrid pace over this timeframe.

If comparing using the 2017 IMF figures, the difference between the two numbers is an astonishing 583%. This makes such a projection quite ambitious, especially considering that organizations such as the IMF see Egypt averaging closer to 8% in annual GDP growth (PPP) over the next few years."

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-largest-10-economies-2030/https://www.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-largest-10-economies-2030/

Last edited:
Egypt is one of the few countries that are still doing good economically, despite this Corona virus..
Have you done the math or you want projections till 2030 even based on 16.5 pounds to a dollar..
But i guess you were just confused and have a comprehension problem.. since I have explained where the difference came from..now you are showing your Romanian complex..
What does me being Romanian have with the fact that you just added 110 billion $ to every prediction about Egypts gdp out of thin air ?

What does me being Romanian have with the fact that you just added 110 billion $ to every prediction about Egypts gdp out of thin air ?
I have explained why..It is because those projections are based on 16.5 to 1..and there are other projections more realistic and coming from the Egyptian Government based on 15 to 1$
Now you can go and take a look at the previous post..where I have added a good read for you..

I have explained why..It is because those projections are based on 16.5 to 1..and there are other projections more realistic and coming from the Egyptian Government based on 15 to 1$
Now you can go and take a look at the previous post..where I have added a good read for you..
That prediction is doubtful and until Egyptian currency hits 15/1 dollar we re just talking hypotethically. Assuming that Egypt will fare well during this crisis is absolutely ridiculous as the country heavily relies on tourism, foreign remittances and food imports for survival.

That prediction is doubtful and until Egyptian currency hits 15/1 dollar we re just talking hypotethically. Assuming that Egypt will fare well during this crisis is absolutely ridiculous as the country heavily relies on tourism, foreign remittances and food imports for survival.
This crisis will be finished in about a month.. Egypt already has all its industry working unlike most of the other countries..The food thing Egypt has enough strategic reserves for up to 6 months and working on expending it to 9 months and a year very soon..Tourism wise everyone is hit..and Egypt does not count on that sector..we saw it when Russian tourists couldn't go to Egypt for a few years..but it is a plus..
The world can't stay on lock down like this anyway ..most economies are hit hard and by mid-May most countries will get back to work..

Back
Top Bottom