C8C7IfkV_MY.jpg

21319023_1265792330199900_6478768598414722365_o.jpg

1%20(3).jpg

AH-64_Apache_Longbow_attack_helicopter_United_States_American_army_001.jpg

boeing_ah_64a_apache.jpg

632512f3dbb28d49bc422fb1044c15b6.jpg

010715042517_14_1.jpg

010715042517_14_1.jpg

What i don't understand is; Who does Egypt see as its primary threat?

Muslim Brotherhood and anyone who sides with Islam over Western secular liberal hegemony :)

Egypt under Sisi has truly become one of the most c*cked country on Earth

They can’t even open Gaza border crossing at Rafha without Israel permission and they are acting hard with these foreign built helicopters ?

They can’t even open Gaza border crossing at Rafha without Israel permission and they are acting hard with these foreign built helicopters ?
I don't think its your business what we do.

I'm against Sisi but I think some people here feel envy about our equipments... you should be happy for us as we're first muslim country to own these armada.

I think pak army also should stop fighting Mujahdeen.

Envy? Pakistan already rejected these units instead buying Turkish helicopters

I'm against Sisi but I think some people here feel envy about our equipments... you should be happy for us as we're first muslim country to own these armada.

Ur seriously comparing prowess of Pak army with the militia called egyptian army that has some fancy toys?, We have defeated the soviet union in Afghanistan, we have trapped and turned the tables on the Us in Afghanistan, the US is now openly begging and yelling at Pakistan to provide them a way out and ur comparing that with egypt, a country which cannot even take a shit without permission of washington?, We defeated the dealiest insurgency ever in a single year, we are the only muslim state in this day n age who are fighting the mushriks while u shitheads bow n scrape to the west n israel, we are the only muslim state which possess nuclear weapons henxe we can actually f uck any one we want when push comes to shove, we have braved war with a ten times larger enemy for the past 70 yrs just for the sake of the occupied muslim area(kashmir) of the region, while u?, what do u do in ur region? u bow down to a hundred times smaller nation to betray palestinians?, u are vessels of the Us now just as u were vessels of Rome in antiquity.

Israel,U.K,Nato and U.S
Looooool. Thats your answer.

Egypt has muslims but to say its a muslim country ....ummm and then with sisi at the helm....even bigger hmmmm

Ur seriously comparing prowess of Pak army with the militia called egyptian army that has some fancy toys?, We have defeated the soviet union in Afghanistan, we have trapped and turned the tables on the Us in Afghanistan, the US is now openly begging and yelling at Pakistan to provide them a way out and ur comparing that with egypt, a country which cannot even take a shit without permission of washington?, We defeated the dealiest insurgency ever in a single year, we are the only muslim state in this day n age who are fighting the mushriks while u shitheads bow n scrape to the west n israel, we are the only muslim state which possess nuclear weapons henxe we can actually f uck any one we want when push comes to shove, we have braved war with a ten times larger enemy for the past 70 yrs just for the sake of the occupied muslim area(kashmir) of the region, while u?, what do u do in ur region? u bow down to a hundred times smaller nation to betray palestinians?, u are vessels of the Us now just as u were vessels of Rome in antiquity.
You've defeated star wars also .. hail the great army of pak No.1 in the universe.

thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom