Egyptian Defense Minister and Chief of Staff meet Pakistani Army Chief of Staff

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
752.jpg

16 December 2018

Gen. Mohammed Zaki, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Minister of Defense and Military Production met Lieutenant General Javed Bajwa, Chief of Staff of the Pakistani Army, and his accompanying delegation currently visiting Egypt.

The meeting discussed a number of issues of mutual interest and discussed ways to increase military cooperation between the armed forces of both countries, in addition to coordinating Egyptian-Pakistani partnership and cooperation, as well as coordinating joint efforts and positions on many regional and international issues.

During the meeting, the Commander-in-Chief expressed his pride in the visit of the Chief of Staff of the Pakistani Army to Egypt, praising the level of close cooperation relations between Egypt and Pakistan at various levels. He expressed the hope that the coming phase will witness more joint cooperation between the Egyptian and Pakistani armed forces.

For his part, the Chief of Staff of the Pakistani Army Javed Bajwa praised Egypt's efforts and the armed forces in the fight against terrorism, and its role in support of security and stability at the regional and international levels, stressing his country's keenness to enhance cooperation with Egypt in many areas.

Lieutenant General Mohamed Farid, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces, met with the Chief of Staff of the Pakistani Army Javed Bajwa, where he received an official reception ceremony, a parade of honor guards and military music played the national anthems of both countries.

The two sides held a meeting to discuss a number of files and topics related to the fields of training and transfer and exchange of experiences between the armed forces of the two friendly countries. The meeting was attended by a number of leaders of the armed forces.

https://www.elbalad.news/3616752

Such a good step in the right direction.

Hope that Egypt would try to benefit as much as possible from Pakistani military production achievements .

In other circumstances, Arabs, Turkey, Pakistan, and Iran (And may be other countries, like Indonesia and Malaysia and Some Central-Asia countries) would have likely form an Afro-Asiatic Islamic axis, integrating most of the aspects of politics, military, economic, scientific, and cultural fields.

Why Pakistan and Egypt never had a postive strategic relationship Is a miss to me. It would be a rewarding for both countries to work and co operate in all field together, Egypt a large Arab state we have neglected it no idea why? Maybe past issues between both stopped contact. Pakistan really needs to put energy effort into this I feel we can make good deals with Egypt.

Why Pakistan and Egypt never had a postive strategic relationship Is a miss to me. It would be a rewarding for both countries to work and co operate in all field together, Egypt a large Arab state we have neglected it no idea why? Maybe past issues between both stopped contact. Pakistan really needs to put energy effort into this I feel we can make good deals with Egypt.
Good deals and cooperation are coming for sure..

Good deals and cooperation are coming for sure..

Hi. that’s great news for both countries to finally start talking too one another. Egypt large Arab state has played no significant presence contact with Pakistan I personally think Pakistan institutions are to be blamed for this error. i hear lots regular groups of Iranian supporters here advocating a relationship I honestly feel its not there. we are only neighbours. the gulf Arab states roles have been negative in a way of playing to much influence on us in not seeking relationships with other Arab states. this friendship between us would be beneficial for both us I look forward to this hopefully soon.

We have been on opposite sides of the global political game.
from CETO / CENTO to now.
we are still on the opposite side.

We have been on opposite sides of the global political game.
from CETO / CENTO to now.
we are still on the opposite side.

Hi. I’m just asking if Cento is worth anything these days. Times have moved on threats have changed to. Egypt politics I’m not to good on. If you are saving we our so wide apart on issues politics. I would loved to know what they are?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom