What's new

Egyptian authorities close 55,000 mosques

Welcome to the Egypt of Sisi.
@Frogman

The Mosques remain open, the Imams will either be replaced by those who have actually dedicated their lives to studying Islam from the Azhar or they can apply for a license from the Azhar. Its not as big a deal as the title makes it out to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
some imams are in every friday say death to army police christians librals shia and they want to control the minds of simple people this is the right move
no mosque is closed imams are just being replaced

Egypt can't attack all the Muslims of Egypt

Not content with a brutal coup and slaughter of thousands of Muslims

They want to silence Muslims and stop them calling the army and liberals what they are hypocrites and kaffir

They will not silence th Muslims of Egypt

Egypt can't attack all the Muslims of Egypt

Not content with a brutal coup and slaughter of thousands of Muslims

They want to silence Muslims and stop them calling the army and liberals what they are hypocrites and kaffir

They will not silence th Muslims of Egypt
muslims are 90 percent of Egypt how can any force silence them ?????

Don't bother with him. He thinks the only Muslims in Egypt are those who support the Muslim Brotherhood or other Islamist movements (although he believes the Salafi Nour party to be Kafir). He also believes Liberals are the ones who supported the Mubarak regime when it was the more conservative elements of Egyptian society that supported him. He doesn't actually know anything about Egypt or his own religion so I suggest you ignore him.

I think muslims should stop this practice of delivering sermon on friday... they gather in large numbers which creates mob mentality and anything stupid said by imam could incite hatred and violence..
go to mosque, pray .. come home safe.

I think egypt govt have temporarily stopped them so that they cant incite protest against regime, so basically regime is protecting its interest.

Friday sermon is mandatory like the five-time prayers a day.

Long time no see 7abibi. I hope everyone is well with you, your family and loved ones. As fellow Muslims, Arabs and neighbors we hope for the best for our Egyptian brothers and sisters.

I lost the track of the situation so hope everything is ok.

:tup:

Long time no see 7abibi. I hope everyone is well with you, your family and loved ones. As fellow Muslims, Arabs and neighbors we hope for the best for our Egyptian brothers and sisters.

I lost the track of the situation so hope everything is ok.

:tup:
every thing is fine my dear friend the situation is getting better every day the brotherhood numbers every day are less and less the constitution will be done soon new elections after there is good people in charge now and security is back in Egypt the army is in a campaign to finish off sinai terrorists

Friday sermon is mandatory like the five-time prayers a day.

Not the sermon cum blab of Mullahs. If I am not mistaken Friday sermon has a fixed transcript that barely takes 5 mins, and I don't reckon that direct people to go wild.

But not all muslim is salafi .

Morsi had his time but because of their low mentality and narrow mind they them self responsible for their diminish.

Not the sermon cum blab of Mullahs. If I am not mistaken Friday sermon has a fixed transcript that barely takes 5 mins, and I don't reckon that direct people to go wild.

You know khutba means speech. These 'fixed transcripts' you talk of are for south-Asian Mollahs who don't know Arabic.

Back
Top Bottom