What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

ceylal he is such a fool :lol: Algerians ppl do not hate Egypte
Amen to that bro, i lived in ORAN for three years. Such a good wonderful people with no hatred at all, i felt as if i were between my own people from everyone in the streets, at work, my neighbors & even the policemen, WALLAHI from each & everyone.
I cherish those days a lot & i'll carry this in my heart till the day i die

ORAN rahi shaba:-):-):-)

Attachments

• IMG_20120608_174721.jpg
    IMG_20120608_174721.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 23
I do not see any Usraeli mark on the F-4..

Despite not having the actual insignia, there's only 1 air force in the world with that camo color lol. :enjoy:

As for Usrael.. I don't think it is trustworthy at all..

I agree. They can do their due diligence in secret like everyone else and stop this childish stuff, just MO.

This video form the moral affairs, it's just a message bruv.
Just to show that we ain't gonna side with the isrealis against neighbouring Arab states and that we won't tolerate any isreali actions inside of Sinai

It's still sanctioned by the Armed Forces, and we should be better than that.

Statement No. 4 from the General Command of the Armed Forces

They are cleaning house in the 4 days they've run operations! Not a good time to be in those areas and the good thing is that they're not losing sight of the other side, either. They just pounded a convoy of 4 trucks trying to flee into Libya.

Despite not having the actual insignia, there's only 1 air force in the world with that camo color lol. :enjoy:

I agree. They can do their due diligence in secret like everyone else and stop this childish stuff, just MO.

That is true.. but what about those childish Usraeli videos about bombing the Egyptian nuclear reactors!?
It is a childish play.. but it says a lot.. a message in cartoon like videos!

They are cleaning house in the 4 days they've run operations! Not a good time to be in those areas and the good thing is that they're not losing sight of the other side, either. They just pounded a convoy of 4 trucks trying to flee into Libya.

It is not called comprehensive for nothing.. the operation is going on throughout Egypt.. the police force is participating too..It is a national security operation..
They are conducting manoeuvres at the same time..

That is true.. but what about those childish Usraeli videos about bombing the Egyptian nuclear reactors!?
It is a childish play.. but it says a lot.. a message in cartoon like videos!
I am thinking that there might be something more sinister to it. Usually, propaganda of many countries shows and demonises the enemy. In North Korea, it is with cartoons and poems and marches, and in the USA, it is Saddam having WMDs and Iran wanting to nuke the West. Although most mean nothing and are often unrealistic, it is to prepare the public psyche for any rapid and major mobilisation against said countries.

Israel has had all sorts of propaganda of the very same sort, but I believe that Egypt should be really careful when dealing with Israel. Egyptian F-16s may be neutered, but with Mirages and Rafales and MiGs, the disparity might eventually close up. The fact that Israel objected (ie. blocked) the sale of AMRAAMs and F-15s to Egypt shows us that they are acting on the ground against our interests, as for much of the 1990s and early 2000s, the Israeli air force could wipe out the Egyptian Air Force.

I believe that the Egyptian Central Command has some plans and tactics for any confrontation with Israel. Last year I heard that an Israeli military chief was fired for participating in Egyptian efforts to reveal the weak points of the Iron Dome system, and the fact that AWACS did fly really close to the Israeli border tells me that there is definitely no trust between the two.

Last edited:
I am thinking that there might be something more sinister to it. Usually, propaganda of many countries shows and demonises the enemy. In North Korea, it is with cartoons and poems and marches, and in the USA, it is Saddam having WMDs and Iran wanting to nuke the West. Although most mean nothing and are often unrealistic, it is to prepare the public psyche for any rapid and major mobilisation against said countries.

Israel has had all sorts of propaganda of the very same sort, but I believe that Egypt should be really careful when dealing with Israel. Egyptian F-16s may be neutered, but with Mirages and Rafales and MiGs, the disparity might eventually close up. The fact that Israel objected (ie. blocked) the same of AMRAAMs and F-15s to Egypt shows us that they are acting on the ground against our interests, as for much of the 1990s and early 2000s, the Israeli air force could wipe out the Egyptian Air Force.

I believe that the Egyptian Central Command has some plans and tactics for any confrontation with Israel. Last year I heard that an Israeli military chief was fired for participating in Egyptian efforts to reveal the weak points of the Iron Dome system, and the fact that AWACS did fly really close to the Israeli border tells me that there is definitely no trust between the two.
It is what both sides call "cold peace"..

Daesh violence in Sinai:

DVwcRGyU8AAThbx.jpg

DVwcRHMU8AE1ou0.jpg

DVwbYL3U8AEqaag.jpg

DVwcRG0VwAELoJk.jpg

The answer:

Statement No.5 from the General Command of the Armed Forces
youtube]BPhIG-19XZ8

Last edited:
Amen to that bro, i lived in ORAN for three years. Such a good wonderful people with no hatred at all, i felt as if i were between my own people from everyone in the streets, at work, my neighbors & even the policemen, WALLAHI from each & everyone.
I cherish those days a lot & i'll carry this in my heart till the day i die

ORAN rahi shaba:-):-):-)
Algerians that visited Egypt can’t say the same..We are better people that’s all...:usflag:
It took your government more than 50 to recognize that we saved Egypt...militarily, materially etc....

Algerians that visited Egypt can’t say the same..We are better people that’s all...:usflag:

Judging by the way you behave on this forum, attacking every single other Arab nation (and you have a special twist for Egyptians looool) and going way out of your way to demean them and insult them is only indicative of poor character. We can only hope that you hardly represent the Algerian people, no offense.

It is not called comprehensive for nothing.. the operation is going on throughout Egypt.. the police force is participating too..It is a national security operation..
They are conducting manoeuvres at the same time..

Nice find on the Timsah by you, BTW.

BiPQsPP.jpg

EAF F-16s flying over the Suez Canal at Port Taufiq heading to northern Sinai.

DV6HZAsX0AA-AbI.png

350km range Chinese-built HY-2B-II surface-to-ship and surface-to-surface missiles being deployed on the Mediterranean cost. This is an interesting development.

DV55bwjXkAE_bef.jpg

DV6qv4yWAAEVZyM.jpg

DV6qyGrXcAERhFj.jpg

DV6HZAsX0AA-AbI.png

350km range Chinese-built HY-2B-II surface-to-ship and surface-to-surface missiles being deployed on the Mediterranean cost. This is an interesting development.

DV55bwjXkAE_bef.jpg

DV6qv4yWAAEVZyM.jpg

DV6qyGrXcAERhFj.jpg
Not only that.. Usrael has closed its skies on the coast to all flights 2 days ago.. All shelters are being prepared..
Don't know what is going on.. or what is anticipated by all this..

Last edited:
Judging by the way you behave on this forum, attacking every single other Arab nation (and you have a special twist for Egyptians looool) and going way out of your way to demean them and insult them is only indicative of poor character. We can only hope that you hardly represent the Algerian people, no offense.
Idemeaned the ones that demeans us..And to say that Egyptians are kind to Algerians, is little far fetched...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I tell it like it is...deal with it..and Algerians are hardly represented by Ezerdi...
We are still better people..:usflag::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom