What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Ya3ni I hope really. Old soviet armies started to replace already or already replaced the AKM. Honestly we need to change to NATO doctrine. El mafrood we will see improvements in terms of personal equipments in the few years inshallah. We see plan of our army. They started gradually to enhence our Navy capabilities (Gowind FREMM Berga, Aquitaine, MEKO-200 and new indigenous projects) then our Air Force (Rafales, MIG-29M/M2, SU-35/EFT/F-15, maybe new LIFT aircraft like FA-50/MK1A and drones like WING LONG1/2, CH-4/5, Thebes-30, E-June and other secret projects) and now the Army (Temsah series, ST series, K9 Thunder, maybe K2 BP and the future the service rifle).
We have our own doctrine. We only need to make a dual caliber cheap rifile we cant throw away all that ammo

1665747359206.png

Vikhir missiles on left pilon

We have our own doctrine. We only need to make a dual caliber cheap rifile we cant throw away all that ammo
True, CZ Bren deal broke up (mostly) but the most important thing is a modular AR like CAR-816, polish FB MSBS Grot, HK-416 etc.. We need also to make mostly all army having the same rifle (badel kol wahed yeb2a ma3a Barretta ARX-160, SIG etc...).

Last edited:

@Gomig-21 @The SC @Hydration @joker88 @MXX_13 @Foinikas Fucking finally. Inshallah soon we will see them. It would be really a game changer. Meteor + MICA NG will be a deadly combo. Plus our own A2A missile or the emirati ones.

I am worried because the last time with our F-16 there was an AIM-120 on our aircraft and one of the logo (right or left hand) and at the end till now, we didn't receive them.
theres a difference between a maket at an exibition for marketting purposes and a maket beside the AIrforce cheif himself in an Egyptian military cermony

theres a difference between a maket at an exibition for marketting purposes and a maket beside the AIrforce cheif himself in an Egyptian military cermony
But I mean we saw FA-50 with egyptian flag and till now we didn't see any confirmation about our deal to produce locally the aircraft.

Man, is there a way to rush trials to get all 4 mekos? Wasn't it 4 to be given to egypt? And when will we get those mrtts, we need like 8 of those NOW. And dude, why bren deal broke up.

Man, is there a way to rush trials to get all 4 mekos? Wasn't it 4 to be given to egypt? And when will we get those mrtts, we need like 8 of those NOW. And dude, why bren deal broke up.
CZ Bren maybe we didn't enter in the negotiation phase. It was just one rumor that's all. For navy stuff, I am shit hahaha maybe gomig or the sc can detail more

New surprises, the most important of which are the cruise missile, the ghost squadron, and the retirement of the Gazelle

But I mean we saw FA-50 with egyptian flag and till now we didn't see any confirmation about our deal to produce locally the aircraft.
we saw that the deal is in negotiation stages and other deal with India and will end in edex 2023 with a winner. Also these makets were when the koreans were in Egypt, I dont see any french italians british spanish in that airforce ceremony

1665780796743.png

Waffen SS Egypt edition

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom