What's new

Egypt Unrest: Mubarak Steps Down!

Arh, revolution. Haven't we seen those before. In the end, John Doe still gets nothing of the pie. After Louis 14 was dead, life for an average frenchman still had to go on.
In tomorrow's news today, we will see another hosni mubarak (in disguse). Strangely, I have been thinking of uni-bomber.

Arh, revolution. Haven't we seen those before. In the end, John Doe still gets nothing of the pie. After Louis 14 was dead, life for an average frenchman still had to go on.
In tomorrow's news today, we will see another hosni mubarak (in disguse). Strangely, I have been thinking of uni-bomber.

It's quite possible but some said the same about the Iranian revolution I suppose and of course another Shah did not appear. So, let's hope that these are the last days of the despot and his hated regime.

It's quite possible but some said the same about the Iranian revolution I suppose and of course another Shah did not appear. So, let's hope that these are the last days of the despot and his hated regime.

Egypt is a great country. In the wrong place?
Who knows whos negotiating with whom at this time while we were chatting. :rofl:
I would be extremely interested in Saudi's stance. Compare to some other powers, Saudi Arabia is smaller, but who can say for sure "little guy" can't dictate the day?

Egypt is a great country. In the wrong place?
Who knows whos negotiating with whom at this time while we were chatting. :rofl:
I would be extremely interested in Saudi's stance. Compare to some other powers, Saudi Arabia is smaller, but who can say for sure "little guy" can't dictate the day?

Everybody knows the stance of the Saudis, birds of a feather flock together. The Saudis are praying for the survival of the Mubarak regime because their fate hangs on it too.

Everybody knows the stance of the Saudis, birds of a feather flock together. The Saudis are praying for the survival of the Mubarak regime because their fate hangs on it too.

My observation tells me that even the president of the united states has to give the King a 90 degree bow. Under-estimate the power of Saudis will be a grave mistake anyone should wish to avoid. :azn:

My observation tells me that even the president of the united states has to give the King a 90 degree bow. Under-estimate the power of Saudis will be a grave mistake anyone should wish to avoid. :azn:

When the american president bows he says to himself " If a 'bow' can generate billion dollar contracts for the american companies why not?" Hence, the american president bows, it does not mean that the Saudis are a powerful nation. Any nation that depends on foreign countries for its security is inherently a weak nation. As far as I know the Saudis cannot even produce a spade, let alone modern weopons.

what power my friend.

The kind of power the Saudis have and don't know and ever know how to release it. Unless provoked. Currently it manifested only in the form of public beheading. :azn:

public beheading? and you call it power? they dont have power. they dont have industry, not proper education(i think so), not many professional, lazy people. i dont know how we call them powerfull.

Egypt needs to get back on its feet without the support of the US. All the US do is bring in another puppet and screw them all over again. When the US is involved, there will only be one thing that they are interested in, which is the "American interest".

public beheading? and you call it power? they dont have power. they dont have industry, not proper education(i think so), not many professional, lazy people. i dont know how we call them powerfull.

I said, unless provoked, they didn't get much chance after a short period of rags on camel, oil was found. If you are willing to challenge them, I am behind you, not that I am supporting you, but I am behind. :azn:

Egypt needs to get back on its feet without the support of the US. All the US do is bring in another puppet and screw them all over again. When the US is involved, there will only be one thing that they are interested in, which is the "American interest".

Exactly If they really want to free their country from useless leaders

I said, unless provoked, they didn't get much chance after a short period of rags on camel, oil was found. If you are willing to challenge them, I am behind you, not that I am supporting you, but I am behind. :azn:

but why should somebody challenge them? challenge about what? if they had power, they would have done something about israel eliminating arabs one by one in palestine and stealing their land.

but why should somebody challenge them? challenge about what? if they had power, they would have done something about israel eliminating arabs one by one in palestine and stealing their land.

They are human, not omni-potent.

Back
Top Bottom