What's new

Egypt satirist faces new probe for ‘insulting Pakistan’

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RazPaK anyway in that picture it was a straight insult they were basically saying we won't be a lapdog like Pakistan, you have to go back and see why Hillary was going in the first place. It was in poor taste because their country is in the same position as Pakistan when it comes to sellouts. Heck they probably get the same if not more aid. Oh and for the guy who said I probably never met an Egyptian, come by to ny sometime and I will introduce you to a bunch of them. Most of the Arabs round here are from Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK anyway in that picture it was a straight insult they were basically saying we won't be a lapdog like Pakistan, you have to go back and see why Hillary was going in the first place. It was in poor taste because their country is in the same position as Pakistan when it comes to sellouts. Heck they probably get the same if not more aid. Oh and for the guy who said I probably never met an Egyptian, come by to ny sometime and I will introduce you to a bunch of them. Most of the Arabs round here are from Egypt.

Most of the egyptians I met in NY were scum bags.

Yeah I met a few like that but they soft unless in numbers.

I had this friend Ghaffa from NYU, but I have to say, I never met a guy like him.

Kinda nerdy, but an awesome friend. Highly Intelligent and would help me with studies.

@RazPaK Don't generalize.

I had this friend Ghaffa from NYU, but I have to say, I never met a guy like him.

Kinda nerdy, but an awesome friend. Highly Intelligent and would help me with studies.

My friend named Muhammad was the same way he was a smart kid helped me in my bio class, we used to compete but he was shy with girls. I told him to join my gym and work out with me cuz he was a small nigga 5-9 140ish. Now he more built then me so that help him with the women lol. He obsessed with Russians. :lol:

Met an Egyptian girl at my university this year, didn't seem racist to me :whistle:

That body......:woot:

My cuz dated an Egyptian girl but her parents didn't like that he was Pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom