What's new

Featured Egypt reportedly signed contract for 500 T-90MS main battle tanks

You're the ignorant, you think a system that doesn't exist yet, that costs 1 million dollar per missile, can do what the proven Iron Dome does, at 1/25th the cost.
the ignorant is the one who doesnt even check if my calculation is wrong or right i took the extra cost into account. and no 1 million is an overestimate. THe germans are a reliable source as theyve proven to deliver multiple times, unlike the probganda macheine called israel which inflate their numbers excessiveley, and yet none of these ranges are true for any air defence system.
The sam ignorance that got your pants down in 1973

Who will Egypt fight? Libya, Sudan , Palestinians, Iran?
Who will ukraine fight after the ussr collapsed? Other post soviets states who they have historical relations with each other? Ukraine left its military out and look at her now, detterence is a part of peace and more than likely a conflict approaches the middle east sooner or later.

Who will ukraine fight after the ussr collapsed? Other post soviets states who they have historical relations with each other? Ukraine left its military out and look at her now, detterence is a part of peace and more than likely a conflict approaches the middle east sooner or later.
What conflict and with who?

man if i know i wouldve told you, iran or israel, i cannot guess no one expected russia to fight ukraine in the future after the ussr collapsed, no one expected yugoslavia to be bombed.

man if i know i wouldve told you, iran or israel, i cannot guess no one expected russia to fight ukraine in the future after the ussr collapsed, no one expected yugoslavia to be bombed.
Brother, I know Egypt has invested a lot of money in the military and is very strong militarily,, but I am as confused as anyone else, who is Egypt's imaginary enemy? Or rather who is the potential enemy? Historically, I think it would be Israel, but I don't know if the Egyptians think so.

1652189150613.png

the ignorant is the one who doesnt even check if my calculation is wrong or right i took the extra cost into account. and no 1 million is an overestimate. THe germans are a reliable source as theyve proven to deliver multiple times, unlike the probganda macheine called israel which inflate their numbers excessiveley, and yet none of these ranges are true for any air defence system.
The sam ignorance that got your pants down in 1973
If the air to air, smaller, less sophisticated version costs 400,000 dollars, the missile with 4 times the range, more sophisticated guidance costs at least 1 million dollars.

Anyways, cope harder, you lost in 1973 even with your Soviet SAMs.

Brother, I know Egypt has invested a lot of money in the military and is very strong militarily,, but I am as confused as anyone else, who is Egypt's imaginary enemy? Or rather who is the potential enemy? Historically, I think it would be Israel, but I don't know if the Egyptians think so.

View attachment 842827
if you follow recent excercises and military escalations and dvelopment in sinai its all aimed at israel, turkey is also in consideration due to its constant EEZ violations. But i think no war will break out with turkey but it doesnt hurt to have a plan. I have photos of tankers detailing a merkava and where to shoot it on a board but idh that pic anymore.

if you follow recent excercises and military escalations and dvelopment in sinai its all aimed at israel, turkey is also in consideration due to its constant EEZ violations. But i think no war will break out with turkey but it doesnt hurt to have a plan. I have photos of tankers detailing a merkava and where to shoot it on a board but idh that pic anymore.
Lol, it's funny you think your tanks will get near the Merkavas, they'll get Spike NLOSd from 30 kilometres away

View attachment 842827
We aren't fighting anyone. We are just modernizing our army after years of neglection by our previous government. Our Air Force had only F-16 our Navy some old submarine and frigates etc... Plus in the Middle East you must always have an updated army to avoid anyone from attacking you.

Why buy them T-90 when Egypt can get a few Tractor and tow what you want from Ukraine......

That's how Ukrainian get their Russian Tank......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom