What's new

Egypt promotes birth control to fight rapid population growth

It's necessary for low developed poor countries.

‘Birth control’ is a secularist movement that wants to decrease our numbers. They know we Muslims are growing fast and they are targeting us with this ‘birth control’ propaganda. It goes all the way back to Pharaoh of Egypt who ordered all the firstborn sons of Israel to be murdered in order to control their population because the Egyptians were fearful that the Israelites were becoming numerous. The Holy Quraan has mentioned this incident as a lesson that it is the evil people who advocate ‘birth control’. Look how the White people live. They own massive three-storey homes that take up many of the Earth’s resources, but in such massive houses there is a single old widow living there with her dog. Is it they who should change their lifestyle or us?
you are right and you are wrong. Defend my statement later...

you are right and you are wrong. Defend my statement later...
a7d5aa93af68b1d7d611378f4112d578--bible-quotes-so-true.jpg
:unsure:

‘Birth control’ is a secularist movement that wants to decrease our numbers

yeah and who will say what will come next?

maybe sterilisation, punishment for having more children..

and than who needs to be birth controlled? this evil wicked regime may choose "who does not fit".. like muslims.. like poor people like the ones who said bad things..

Husband and wife sleep in the same bed. Out of 10 people, only the 5 men need the jobs and the 5 seats in the universities. Public transportation is the solution to traffic because of too many vehicles.

kargrrr, i almost fell for it and was going to respond to the previous post. but i see there is no point reasoning with a saudi.

saudi swines are simply and plainly the bane of the arabic race and a zionist plant in the house of islam.

ca.GIF

**** is wrong with Canada these days
@Mugwop

Still waiting for my reply @Zulfiqar1919 :coffee:
I am sure you have a logical explanation for infinite population growth in a finite world
@The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight @django @RealNapster @I.R.A

In some cultures its considered extremely rude not to reply after starting a conversation @Zulfiqar1919 :angel:
he is a pakistani living in canada who hates to use his own flag because of our nationalist behavior hence using the flag of closest thing he can find to the concept of ummah.(keep laughing bro i did too for few hours when i first heard it:rofl:)
kyu @The Sandman can you find anything closer to ummah than this all loving, least racist and most pious nation:rolleyes:.

Maybe the Holy Quran should have told you that though Allah gave you your life, he didn't give you a living. You have to earn it. Just because you appear on this planet, it doesn't mean you are entitled for a piece of it. A widow living in a huge house is perfectly fine so long as she or her husband earned it.
Hmmmm,.......You must be part of Kafirs plan to reduce Muslim population. :partay:

‘Birth control’ is a secularist movement that wants to decrease our numbers. They know we Muslims are growing fast and they are targeting us with this ‘birth control’ propaganda. It goes all the way back to Pharaoh of Egypt who ordered all the firstborn sons of Israel to be murdered in order to control their population because the Egyptians were fearful that the Israelites were becoming numerous. The Holy Quraan has mentioned this incident as a lesson that it is the evil people who advocate ‘birth control’. Look how the White people live. They own massive three-storey homes that take up many of the Earth’s resources, but in such massive houses there is a single old widow living there with her dog. Is it they who should change their lifestyle or us?

Is birth control forbidden by Islam?

Wow, 93 million Egyptians. Well done.

I was under the impression Egypt's population was only around 65 million.

We must try some in Pakistan too.
Nobody knows about it I guess.
Half of those who know consider it unislamic.
It is sick to see a man earning meager 10000, have 2 wives and 2 dozen kids. A common site.
We must really have to educate people for birth control practices.

Forget Egypt, its far worse for Pakistan and if Pakistan does not reduce its population growth soon its going to be pretty bad
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/133888-Pakistan-fails-to-control-rapid-growth-of-population
View attachment 422131 View attachment 422132
Even most Muslim countries are ahead of Pakistan. KSA and UAE have enough petrodollars that allows them have large families but most muslim families arent overflowing with money.

View attachment 422134
It is declining but at a pace slower than required
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-radical-drop-in-pakistani-womens-fertility-rate.261345/

Is birth control forbidden by Islam?
No its not

Back
Top Bottom