What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its official now.
Capture.PNG

Pakistan should send it's troops only to defend KSA boundries. However it is mutual responsibility of KSA and Iran to bring prosperity in Muslim worls. Unfortunately both Islamic powers are involved in proxy wars. Many countries like Pak will have to take sides unwillingly

Saudi Arabia is requesting immediate military assistance, boots on ground and planes in the air. I don't believe we should give them that. Its not our region and not our war, but the opposing camp also argues that we have the opportunity to settle this conflict in its infancy on foreign soil before it becomes a Hydra like IS.

Seems Iran has condemned the move

An Army with a country rather than a country with an Army. Elected officials are merely their civil servants

Hey, didn't you read the news? The Saudis went to the PM who then when to consult the Military about the feasibility.

will be seriously offended by if Pak involves it self for yemen campaign... we should just protect saudia from any foreign aggression not in offence. If Hosti are declared 'Terrorist' then they can be dealt as ISIS or Al-qaeda.. bcz terrorists are terrorists.. but if it is secterian war of saudia and iran..then we shuold just protect holy landa and nothing else...

I would highly recommend Pakistan increase border security with Iran 10X more then what it is now.

So true ! :(

Our soldiers and their sacrifices is what has kept this country together.

And what do you mean 'one of the best' ? :o:

It is 'the' best military in the Muslim World; no one else comes even close to us ! :smokin:

Turkiye doesn't count and even still its a largely conscript army whereas we're a wholly professional one. :)

Khair at least Sethi Sahib all your hours spent in the gym pumping iron may finally pay-off now that you're going to save some Arab Princess in a faraway land of desserts and camels. Just like the Arabian Nights ! :D

I won't be going, they don't need people with my skills. They need Infantry. Also, the Arabs view us with contempt, to them, we are children of a lesser god, we are the sons of heathens, to think that we will be given much respect in KSA, much rather a 'princess' as you say, is a far off prospect.

I am afraid perhaps some members don't have idea abt Zardari's affiliations. U may call him anything but he will not support KSA.

And if the civvies weren't ousted in a coup, they'd try to establish a dictatorship, since that's what Z.A.B. did and N.S. tried and failed to do.
Exactly! Our famous senior analyst Hassan Nisar says the same. Every democrat once elected try to become a dictator, while every dictator that come after a coup tries to become a democrat! What a strange country! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom