Egypt
81465CA2-1A67-42E1-892E-56D2456BFD09.png
270B6C20-2E3B-41B3-8812-DCE24637130E.jpeg
52C4FF8A-34C2-4F48-98A4-27EDF48393B7.jpeg

here u go ...

Attachments

• Rezonans-NE beyond the horizon Radar 5.pdf
    798.7 KB · Views: 71
Egypt is investing a lot in high tech equipment. What is strength of Egypt v/s Israel ?

how does israhell feel about it?

I believe that is reflected in the US threats to Egypt to stop significant arms deals with Russia otherwise Egypt will face sanctions. :mad:
Regardless the fact that US rejected Egyptian request to acquire 20 F-35s.

Egypt is investing a lot in high tech equipment. What is strength of Egypt v/s Israel ?

Egypt has a peace treaty with Israel .... but both of them trying to have regional power and influence.... that’s why they are keeping a strong military ..... and for Egypt building capabilities ... so if Israelis tried to be hostile again and attack Egypt ... they know that they will pay a high price.
Israel considered a middle eastern state of the United States so it has top notch tech .... and Egyptians are trying hard to close the gap .

I believe that is reflected in the US threats to Egypt to stop significant arms deals with Russia otherwise Egypt will face sanctions. :mad:
Regardless the fact that US rejected Egyptian request to acquire 20 F-35s.
I knew that there had to be some sort of display from them because you are installing something that can hamper their mal designs in the region.

I knew that there had to be some sort of display from them because you are installing something that can hamper their mal designs in the region.
Israel is easy to beat in the modern day because it lacks strategic depth. If Egypt, Jordan, KSA, Syria, and Lebanon all acquired long range, precision MLRS that could accurately target Israeli air bases, army bases, and naval bases in large barrages that would be impossible to stop Israel would be defeated militarily.

This is a great development, and hopefully Egypt will be able to produce something like this in a few years with developments in 250km, and 450km radars already.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom