What's new

Egypt K-8 Karakorum trainer for IAF?

K-8 Karakorum is not a pakistani plane .

chines might want to sell it to india putting egypt forward , chines already selling equipment to india in power and telecom sector....

As an Indian and a Catholic i would like to ask all and i repeat all pakistani members to please do not keep harping about the minority situation of India as we are Very happy and content to be here and face no Discrimination what so ever . at least i havent in my 35 yrs and have yet to see any with my own two eyes . so please spare us the false sympathy and tears and look inwards towards your own country and the mess it is in .
lets please stop talking about religious and minorities and focus on the fact that that this is a Defence forum ,not any other .

K-8 Karakorum is not a pakistani plane .

chines might want to sell it to india putting egypt forward , chines already selling equipment to india in power and telecom sector....
How about doing a little research before posting useless comments.

As an Indian and a Catholic i would like to ask all and i repeat all pakistani members to please do not keep harping about the minority situation of India as we are Very happy and content to be here and face no Discrimination what so ever . at least i havent in my 35 yrs and have yet to see any with my own two eyes . so please spare us the false sympathy and tears and look inwards towards your own country and the mess it is in .
lets please stop talking about religious and minorities and focus on the fact that that this is a Defence forum ,not any other .
Will you go back and see who started this bullshit of we treat good and they dont treat good on this thread in the first place.....

These Egyptians are ridiculous of all people. Almost every Egyptian i met even the most intellectual ones actually believe K8 is an Egyptian product?? The soviet legacy of copy-paste has not changed much!

i dont know why you all guys are arguing on a news which is just a speculation or tongue slip by an egyptian were the deal that ain't gonna happen

i dont know why you all guys are arguing on a news which is just a speculation or tongue slip by an egyptian were the deal that ain't gonna happen

Sometimes "slip of the tongue" shows the real thinking of people without the politically correct overlay. Egyptians seems to be doubling crossing Pakistan and their interest in license production of JF-17 should be denied.

Sometimes "slip of the tongue" shows the real thinking of people without the politically correct overlay. Egyptians seems to be doubling crossing Pakistan and their interest in license production of JF-17 should be denied.

agreed dude but that makes entirely an issue between pakistan and egypt

Will you go back and see who started this bullshit of we treat good and they dont treat good on this thread in the first place.....

Leave him sir jee, it is their inherited problem, first they start all the BS and when failed to keep with it then posing for innocence.

Leave him sir jee, it is their inherited problem, first they start all the BS and when failed to keep with it then posing for innocence.

r u mad why open a dead thread. please check last posting is around 1yr old

Back
Top Bottom