What's new

Egypt Islamists attack Iran’s chargé d’affaires’ house, chant anti-Shiite..

Surenas

Reaction score
CAIRO: Scores of Islamist demonstrators on Friday attacked the house of the Iranian chargé d’affaires in Cairo’s Masr al-Gedida, chanting slogans against Iran and the Shia doctrine.

Television footage showed scores of bearded men hurling stones and fireworks at the house amid the absence of security as several demonstrators sprayed phrases offending Shiites on the walls of the house.

Scores of Salafis gathered at the house of the chargé d’affaires to voice their rejection for the Egyptian-Iranian rapprochement during the past few months, al-Masry al-Youm Portal reported.

Salafi parties and figures criticized allowing Iranian tourists to visit Egypt for the first time since ties between the two countries were severed in 1979, citing their fear of spreading the Shia doctrine in the country.

Egypt Islamists attack Iran’s chargé d’affaires’ house, chant anti-Shiite slogans – Bikya News

whatever Iranian government were thought during 80's is acceptable for me, we just had a new revolution and some Islamic goals and interests that we tried to reach them.but time always show people something and make them to rethink. i can not understand the interests of policy of Iranian regime nowadays and what they think is our interest? what they are trying for and does it our interest?

whatever Iranian government were thought during 80's is acceptable for me, we just had a new revolution and some Islamic goals and interests that we tried to reach them.but time always show people something and make them to rethink. i can not understand the interests of policy of Iranian regime nowadays and what they think is our interest? what they are trying for and does it our interest?
interests with or without judgement day? mention one of the policies in your mind.

interests with or without judgement day? mention one of the policies in your mind.

I have an example: Why the government is to totalitarian. Is it really necessary to enforce sharia law? A society can function well without it + people actually get to make up their own mind

sacrifices all our money, credit,economy for Palestine. because of them we have problem with west and we know each other as enemy, then they sanctioned us.our nuclear issue has effected by this issue and west are very hard against it.
scarifies everything to fingering Israel.
If it's an Islamic goal, then why we have no support from arabs and muslims? and not just they didn't support, they trying to hurt us as much as they can do. 8 years imposed war, almost all of them support saddam. when we are under sanction, instead of helping us ( even secretly), they are Forefront of hurting us. who are Palestinian? part of them are Palestinian Authority and other part is gaza and hamas. the situation and goals of Palestinian Authority is clear, and look at hamas, they are some hotheaded who after all these years getting help from iran, betrayed Iranian government and are sending it's members to fight against syria. if it was early and middle of 80's. i could say we should help them, but after all these years when you see how they are and there is no islamic unity, why you are still thinking to Palestine? all these arabs and Palestinian accept israel as a country except an small group to name hamas that i mentioned how they are. these people hate us.they cried for saddam who killed our best people,They refused iranian bloods.look at this thread :
http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...an-regime-sending-militias-iran-training.html
many of them think same as what you can read there. they hate us,because you are shia, even if you are not shia, you are iranian and they call you majoos and believe you should die,all of us.
decades ago their regims were nationalist and maybe you could trick yourself and make an excuse for their actions. but now we are watching their Islamic attitude. look at what surenas posted here and also look at syria. being nationalist or Islamic doesn't change what they are and what they think. now you tell me why iran still sacrificing everything for Palestine?

I have an example: Why the government is to totalitarian. Is it really necessary to enforce sharia law? A society can function well without it + people actually get to make up their own mind
what is your definition for sharia? in our definition it's god plan for human life, do you think human kind are smarter than their god? A society needs a law to bring justice to people, and Muslims believe Islam has the best justice.
Unlike other religions like christian which only attend to private life of human, Islam attends both private and social aspects, and it's impossible to run those social laws without an Islamic government.

after all Iran is among few countries (I say few but I don't know any other example) witch people have chosen their political system in a referendum, and It was Islamic Republic.

probably members of the Al Nour party who are also calling for extremist measures against the historic Christian coptic community

these guys are degenerates and I don't blame Mubarak regime for keeping a good number of them locked up in cages

however the Mursi government (Muslim Brotherhood) seems to have been keen to revive or at least correct ties with Iran --given their recent meetings together a few months back

Most Egyptians are fairly moderate people -- I dont know what their stance is on boosting ties with Tehran but what I do know is that majority of them don't support such a backwards party like Al Nour - which wants to send Egypt back to the stone ages

CAIRO: Scores of Islamist demonstrators on Friday attacked the house of the Iranian chargé d’affaires in Cairo’s Masr al-Gedida, chanting slogans against Iran and the Shia doctrine.

Television footage showed scores of bearded men hurling stones and fireworks at the house amid the absence of security as several demonstrators sprayed phrases offending Shiites on the walls of the house.

Scores of Salafis gathered at the house of the chargé d’affaires to voice their rejection for the Egyptian-Iranian rapprochement during the past few months, al-Masry al-Youm Portal reported.

Salafi parties and figures criticized allowing Iranian tourists to visit Egypt for the first time since ties between the two countries were severed in 1979, citing their fear of spreading the Shia doctrine in the country.

Egypt Islamists attack Iran’s chargé d’affaires’ house, chant anti-Shiite slogans – Bikya News

Correct so far

the Salafist/Qotb types were no fans of Anwar El Sadat

but it was wrong of Iran to name a street after the guy who assassinated him

Iran as well as Arabs are not fighting for some higher moral goals. Its the battle of influence in Islamic world. For Irani mullahs it also ensures their credibility in Iran. By the way Irani 'public' has twice attacked Pakistani embassy.

sacrifices all our money, credit,economy for Palestine. because of them we have problem with west and we know each other as enemy, then they sanctioned us.our nuclear issue has effected by this issue and west are very hard against it.
scarifies everything to fingering Israel.
If it's an Islamic goal, then why we have no support from arabs and muslims? and not just they didn't support, they trying to hurt us as much as they can do. 8 years imposed war, almost all of them support saddam. when we are under sanction, instead of helping us ( even secretly), they are Forefront of hurting us. who are Palestinian? part of them are Palestinian Authority and other part is gaza and hamas. the situation and goals of Palestinian Authority is clear, and look at hamas, they are some hotheaded who after all these years getting help from iran, betrayed Iranian government and are sending it's members to fight against syria. if it was early and middle of 80's. i could say we should help them, but after all these years when you see how they are and there is no islamic unity, why you are still thinking to Palestine? all these arabs and Palestinian accept israel as a country except an small group to name hamas that i mentioned how they are. these people hate us.they cried for saddam who killed our best people,They refused iranian bloods.look at this thread :
http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...an-regime-sending-militias-iran-training.html
many of them think same as what you can read there. they hate us,because you are shia, even if you are not shia, you are iranian and they call you majoos and believe you should die,all of us.
decades ago their regims were nationalist and maybe you could trick yourself and make an excuse for their actions. but now we are watching their Islamic attitude. look at what surenas posted here and also look at syria. being nationalist or Islamic doesn't change what they are and what they think. now you tell me why iran still sacrificing everything for Palestine?
that's your main problem. do you think if there was no Israel and Palestine today we were in peace with US? don't you remember Mosadegh? you don't know how Reza shah bombarded our parliament? who supported him or better to say who brought him to power? don't you know 11 million Iranian died in WW1 and because of who? no dear, West problem with Iran is beyond Israel and Palestine issue, It's all about Imperialism.

you say Hamas hate us but what I saw after 8day war it was their officials shutting Iran is our ally and true friend.
It's funny, because of western and and some local poppets some Arabs think Iran is supporting Israel and Syria, and you are saying why we should help them when they hate us. with your policy you don't get surprised if they attack Iran again.

you say without Palestine everything would be fine, and I say if it wasn't because of Palestine today we were facing even more problems from west and their poppets.

Its pathetic how Sunnis, especially Salafists, are so insecure about their own religion that they put restrictions on Shias because they fear conversion.
salafis aren't afraid of shias, they are afraid that they lies about shias to be revealed. they have created a demon face from shias in people minds and even meeting with shias will ruin it.

Its pathetic how Sunnis, especially Salafists, are so insecure about their own religion that they put restrictions on Shias because they fear conversion.

they impose their will on mainstream Sunnis as well; so it isn't a Sunni-Shiia issue but just an issue of some religious whackjobs with long beards who impose their will on others and resort to violence and extremist measures like Exhibit A

Back
Top Bottom